I accepted the call to Los Angeles Reformed Presbyterian Church

Status
Not open for further replies.

N. Eshelman

Puritan Board Senior
Brothers and sisters:

I wanted to let you all know that I have accepted the call to pastor the Los Angeles RP Church. Please pray for me.

-I have a presbytery examination on December 13th.
-Ordination and instillation will be in February.

If you are in the LA area- please come and visit! If you are a pastor in the area, I would love to be a part of a ministerial as well as work towards a Reformation Society of Los Angeles.

Pray for me.

Wonderful news, Nathan! May the Lord bless you and your family as you move.

BTW, be sure to give me your new address. Los Angeles is a very dangerous place and valuables (e.g., your huge library) are easily stolen. Just let me know when you will be gone from home for a few days. Me and my "homies" will be sure to "watch" your place while you're gone. :lol:

Last edited:
Congratulations!!!!!! Job well done. You've earned it. May your pulpit ring with Biblical truths!

BTW, be sure to give me your new address. Los Angeles is a very dangerous place and valuables (e.g., your huge library) are easily stolen. Just let me know when you will be gone from home for a few days. Me and my "homies" will be sure to "watch" your place while you're gone. :lol:

:lol::lol:

:lol::book2::rofl:

Congrats!

If you ever get up to Santa Barabara, I am good friends with the Reformed University Fellowship campus minister at UCSB. His name is Jamieson. A great guy and great contact to make.

Nathan,

I am so happy for you and the brothers in LA. It would have been nice if we could have been in the same presbytery but I will look forward to seeing you again at synod meetings. Blessings brother!

Nathan,

Does this mean you are now going to become a Dodger's and Laker's fan?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back