I am a theology nerd.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Some are pretty clever and expose error with Arminianism or prosperity gospel, etc. However, I really can't tolerate the Second Commandment violations. I tried contacting him about these a couple years ago and he politely dismissed my exhortation without engaging it.

Some are pretty clever and expose error with Arminianism or prosperity gospel, etc. However, I really can't tolerate the Second Commandment violations. I tried contacting him about these a couple years ago and he politely dismissed my exhortation without engaging it.

I certainly agree with you as regards the 2nd Commandment violations, and am surprised that he didn't engage with you. Interesting.

Thanks for this :lol:
Had to share! I am so that awkward guy that only fits in on the outside, but when people around here start to ask questions about what I believe, I become a black sheep that people feel weird around. HA!
Hopefully its conviction! I pray to live in such a way as to allow the Spirit of God to work in people's lives through me! If you ask me, that's what being a "light set upon a hill" and "a lamp without a bushel" is all about!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back