I Am Encouraged

Status
Not open for further replies.

Blueridge Believer

Puritan Board Professor
I am encouraged today in the Lord. My 19yr old daughter listened to a message off of Phil Johnson's site yesterday and my daughter was so stirred by it she had to hear it twice! That makes a father get a warm fuzzy.
I am encouraged about all the young people here at PB. Some in thier teens and a lot in thier 20's and they're all hungry for the Gospel of the Grace of God. Not all the kids are full of hell. We've got some good ones here. I praise the Lord for every one of them and for all the young ones that will soon pick up the mantle.

Lord hear my prayers....

That my kids will follow what you describe, I CRY OUT DAILY FOR THEIR SALVATION!!!!!:amen:

Good to hear the positive out there! Thanks.:up:

I am encouraged about all the young people here at PB. Some in thier teens and a lot in thier 20's and they're all hungry for the Gospel of the Grace of God. Not all the kids are full of hell. We've got some good ones here. I praise the Lord for every one of them and for all the young ones that will soon pick up the mantle.

:amen: :ditto:

Seeing these younger members here is wonderful. To make a choice like this (to be on the PB as a leisure activity) is not a popular way to go - it is truly a work of God. Praise the Lord!

:amen::agree::amen:

I can't wait to see what the Lord is going to do!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back