I Have Received a Call and Have Accepted

Status
Not open for further replies.

Backwoods Presbyterian

Puritanboard Amanuensis
To my PB Brothers and Sisters,

Just a small announcement and praise to let you know that I have been called to be the Pastor of Harvest Reformed Church, RCUS in Minot, ND.

I have Classis exams the first week of March and upon my successful passing of these exams will begin in Minot the 5th of April.

Blessings,

Link to Announcement

Benjamin,

I have a dear friend who pastors in Minot. He is currently doing a DMin at RTS Charlotte. He is a hair breadth away from joining the PCA... he's already given his current denomination notice that he no longer affirms without reservation their statement of faith.

Please contact me and I'll give you his info. He is truly a great guy.

That is some exciting news. But take a coat: it's cold there...

Praise God that he has brought you this far and prepared you for such a great work, and has made you willing to do it.

On behalf of the consistory and congregation of Harvest Reformed Church, Minot, ND, I want to thank God for using the PB as the means by which we connected with Benjamin in this matter of calling him to be our pastor. I believe God has blessed this man and will use him mightily in Minot. May God use him to gather in part of His harvest here in ND.
I'm also very thankful that Benjamin is not afraid of winter and on his visit here, God providentially gave him a taste of a true ND winter with record breaking below zero temperatures and a blizzard and that did not deter him from accepting the call.
Please pray for Benjamin in his preparation for his licensure exam and his move to Minot.

-----Added 1/15/2009 at 03:21:30 EST-----

Benjamin,

I have a dear friend who pastors in Minot. He is currently doing a DMin at RTS Charlotte. He is a hair breadth away from joining the PCA... he's already given his current denomination notice that he no longer affirms without reservation their statement of faith.

Please contact me and I'll give you his info. He is truly a great guy.

Ben,
What church does your friend pastor?
Jim

Wonderful news brother. I will continue praying for you through your exams. Please keep us updated. May God bless your ministry there!

Congratulations! I go hunting up in ND about once every two years or so. If we end up anywhere near that area I will be sure to come visit!

Blessings on your ministry there, Benjamin.

Perhaps they will come to desire to hear your preaching twice on Sunday? :)

:cheers2:

Congratulations! Harvest is a lucky church to have you as their pastor. Lane Keister will have another Reformed pastor to help represent the PB in North Dakota.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back