I know many of you don't like Ann Coulter but...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally posted by SemperFideles
MODS - Andrew is a POSER. He is a huge fan of Janeane Garofalo (note above that Andrew knew how to spell it off the top of his head) and knows not only her Corpus, the spelling of her name, but that she is Irish/Italian! Clearly he is a Spy posing as a Reformed Presbyterian so he can spy out the activities of the Reformed and report back to the National Council of Churches.
I was just about to 'try' and defend Andrew, but then I noticed he went offline right around the time you posted this. If he had nothing to hide, why would he leave so abruptly. The evidence is mounting, and its not looking good. Who would have thought?

Earth to Bob. He's a SPY!
"Beam me up, Scotty. There's no intelligent life down here"...wait a minute, its me we're talking about...never mind...

By the way, I think Ann Coulter is funny and I like reading her for that reason. I appreciate a sharp wit. I think John Stewart and Steve Colbert are funny too.

Originally posted by VirginiaHuguenot
Funny, I didn't realize an Irish/Italian atheist was allowed to attend synagogue???
I was testing you!!

MODS - Andrew is a POSER. He is a huge fan of Janeane Garofalo (note above that Andrew knew how to spell it off the top of his head) and knows not only her Corpus, the spelling of her name, but that she is Irish/Italian! Clearly he is a Spy posing as a Reformed Presbyterian so he can spy out the activities of the Reformed and report back to the National Council of Churches.

Arrgghh! I've been "outed" -- after 2+ years and 8000+ posts!

Time to go make my report to the Committee For Subverting the Rising American Neo-Puritan Movement.

First, I leave you with this quote from your beloved "Authorised" Version: Isaiah 32:8: But the liberal deviseth liberal things; and by liberal
things shall he stand. (KJV) (If I was quoting from the TNIV I'm sure it would say "she" shall stand.) Mmaagghhaaha!

Heading undercover...
wall.gif

Originally posted by blhowes
I was just about to 'try' and defend Andrew, but then I noticed he went offline right around the time you posted this. If he had nothing to hide, why would he leave so abruptly. The evidence is mounting, and its not looking good. Who would have thought?

shady.gif

Funny, I didn't realize an Irish/Italian atheist was allowed to attend synagogue???
I was testing you!!

Arrgghh! I've been "outed" -- after 2+ years and 8000+ posts!

Time to go make my report to the Committee For Subverting the Rising American Neo-Puritan Movement.

First, I leave you with this quote from your beloved "Authorised" Version: Isaiah 32:8: But the liberal deviseth liberal things; and by liberal
things shall he stand. (KJV) (If I was quoting from the TNIV I'm sure it would say "she" shall stand.) Mmaagghhaaha!

Heading undercover...
wall.gif
:lol: :handshake: You're awesome. We'll have to get together if I'm stationed in Quantico again.

Shameless admission: I'm a huge Ben Stiller fan and know that those two once dated. One of the funniest scenes in any movie is in The Cable Guy when they're at Medieval Times. She's the waitress serving them and the dialogue goes like this:
Matthew Broderick: Can I get a fork?
Janeane: There were no forks and spoons in medieval times, hence there are no forks or spoons at Medieval Times.
Broderick: But there was Pepsi?
Janeane: Look Dude, I just work here.

Mystery Men was also funny where she played The Bowler. I still quote The Enigma to young Marines now and again when I want to give an example of a sage that quotes aphorisms that seem deep but are really mindless.

Bah!

I like Ann, alot and I can't wait for this book. I mean if anyone here can even pretend to like Janeane Garofalo it certainly shouldn't be a problem that I like Ann Coulter.

I must say though that Michelle Malkin is also pretty cool in my book.

Originally posted by houseparent
Bah!

I like Ann, alot and I can't wait for this book. I mean if anyone here can even pretend to like Janeane Garofalo it certainly shouldn't be a problem that I like Ann Coulter.

I must say though that Michelle Malkin is also pretty cool in my book.
THE BOUNCER SPEAKETH!!

Dude, I'm with you. Let's beat up all the guys that don't like her. You clear a path. You squish their heads with your biceps and I'll put the ones that don't fit in a blood choke and knock them out. We'll write "What Would Ann Coulter Do?" on their foreheads while they're subdued.

:lol: :handshake: You're awesome. We'll have to get together if I'm stationed in Quantico again.

That would be cool! If you want a beer, I'm buying. And I'll even join you in singing the Marine Hymn -- outside of church, of course. ;) I think our wives and children would enjoy meeting too. If they bring you back East, let me know. It would be a privilege. :handshake:

Shameless admission: I'm a huge Ben Stiller fan and know that those two once dated. One of the funniest scenes in any movie is in The Cable Guy when they're at Medieval Times. She's the waitress serving them and the dialogue goes like this:
Matthew Broderick: Can I get a fork?
Janeane: There were no forks and spoons in medieval times, hence there are no forks or spoons at Medieval Times.
Broderick: But there was Pepsi?
Janeane: Look Dude, I just work here.

:lol: Great scene!

Mystery Men was also funny where she played The Bowler. I still quote The Enigma to young Marines now and again when I want to give an example of a sage that quotes aphorisms that seem deep but are really mindless.

In keeping with the above...

Steven: You're right. That's incredibly insightful.
Chip Douglas: I know. It was Jerry Springer's final thought on Friday's show.

[Edited on 5-4-2006 by VirginiaHuguenot]

MODS - Andrew is a POSER. He is a huge fan of Janeane Garofalo (note above that Andrew knew how to spell it off the top of his head) and knows not only her Corpus, the spelling of her name, but that she is Irish/Italian!
If you look through the Music forum, you will see he knows a lot of Madonna trivia. Well, I am not sure that it is "trivia" to him, but it would be to most people. More evidence. :D

[Edited on 5-4-2006 by Scott]

Originally posted by Scott
MODS - Andrew is a POSER. He is a huge fan of Janeane Garofalo (note above that Andrew knew how to spell it off the top of his head) and knows not only her Corpus, the spelling of her name, but that she is Irish/Italian!
If you look through the Music forum, you will see he knows a lot of Madonna trivia. Well, I am not it is "trivia" to him, but it would be to most people. More evidence. :D

Scarey...

If you look through the Music forum, you will see he knows a lot of Madonna trivia. Well, I am not it is "trivia" to him, but it would be to most people. More evidence. :D

It's not "trivia," Scott! She is much more than just a mere "Material Girl." :D

It's not "trivia," Scott! She is much more than just a mere "Material Girl." :D

Which is the scarey part...

It's not "trivia," Scott! She is much more than just a mere "Material Girl."
On King of the Hill, someone asked the father character (can't remember his name) for some Tom Landry trivia. The father character, a big Dallas Cowboys fan, said with disdain something like, "When it comes to Tom Landry, there is no such thing as 'trivia.'" It was pretty funny.

Originally posted by Average Joey
Forget Ann Coulter.Michelle Malkin is much better and much more polite.

:down: on Malkin
Sorry, but I find Michelle Malkin to be cut from the same cloth as Coulter.

Let's not make the mistake of thinking anyone here is saying we should get our theology or religious beliefs from political pundits. Nor is anyone saying that we must be 100% supporters of the Bush administration. In other words, no one is saying we must be minerature versions of Ann Coulter or Michelle Malkin simply because we enjoy their commentary on today's issues.

On many ocasions Ann and Michelle know how to "stick it to" the godless liberals who get most of the media attention and I simply love that about them. Do they always do so in a gentle, kind way? No, they don't. But neither do I believe they are evil hell bound people out to make Christians look like hot headed fools either.

Bill O'Reiley can be a hot headed jerk sometimes, but sometimes he gets it 100% right, at least in my opinion. I believe I could hang out with Bill, Ann, or Michelle and have a very good time.

Maybe few of you would like me very much if you got to know me and my stubborn, strong willed stances on the "issues".

Ok, lets say a "godless" person is right on an issue. This godless person speaks up on the issue. I (or anyone) reads/hears it and thinks "darn right!" Now, are you telling me that because this person is not a Christian (or not a reformed Christian) that we should never support the stance this person just took?

well it was a little of both - though the coulters and hannitys may stand up for 'issues' they really dont seem to place a high value on God and His Law over that of the "Grand US of A" and it's "Constitution" or "Republican Party".

blade

Josh,
Have been non-harsh against liberals? At least there what theyr are instead of posers like Hannity who claim to be brethren and are not but wolves.

Adam,
I honestly dont know I used to think so but now its seems it comes into more conflict with scripture. Just my thoughts thats all. Nothing certain.

It just frustrates me to see these knuckleheads like hannity, limbaugh, and coulter act so not Christ like when debating liberal scum.

blade

It just frustrates me to see these knuckleheads like hannity, limbaugh, and coulter act so not Christ like when debating liberal scum.

Nate, that quote alone should make you grant them some grace. Liberals can be infuriating. Imagine if it were your job to confront them every day!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back