I Need a New Laptop Battery

Status
Not open for further replies.

Marrow Man

Drunk with Powder
My laptop battery is pretty much shot (it only holds about a 30 min charge now). Not having much battery life makes some tasks more difficult (but not impossible). However, I'd like to purchase a new one in the next month or so.

If someone can recommend good (and inexpensive) sites from which one could purchase a battery, that would be greatly appreciated. I looked around and found this one for about $60 (for a few dollars more, I could get a high capacity battery). My computer, btw, is a Toshiba Satellite A135-S4527.

Last edited:
This is the best price I could find Amazon.com: NEW Battery for Toshiba Satellite A135-S2426 M45-S169X A135-S4527 A135-S4637: Electronics

That is if there is a "S" in the model number (A135-S4527). I could not find a battery that matched the model number you provided.

Also did you happen check to see if your laptop is still under warranty? You would be able to get a battery for free that way.

:oops:

Yes, there was supposed to be an "S" in the model number. I've corrected that now in the OP.

The computer is 2.5 years old, so it is no longer under warranty. :(

As far as I can Amazon has the best deal at $43 and some change. The shipping is about $7 so you can do the math. I will keep looking. I am always looking for deals on computer stuff.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back