I need humor (preacher-pastor- photo) links

Status
Not open for further replies.

lynnie

Puritan Board Graduate
Hey, this is pastor appreciation month and on Sunday we are all supposed to have nice grateful cards for a collection that is being taken for our pastors.

I don't want one of those mushy ones with bible verses, I want to make a nice collage with small photos like Osteen, Hinn, Dollar ( sp?), something Left Behind Dispensational, you get the idea. Hub will have to come up with the inscription. Our pastor (and asst) have a great sense of humor.

So if you have any links to a great picture of some famous crazy preacher, or something whacky-funny we can use for pastor appreciation ( cartoons?), please post. The worse the doctrine the better. Thanks!!!

Hum, I took a glance Jenny..

Now this might make a nice inscription:

“He’s good, but he’s no Joyce Meyer.” :lol:

and this......After pondering this issue, I came up with a list of remarks that I really, really don’t want to hear behind me during church service. Here are just a few:

“Dude, I’m gonna hafta call you back. We’re about to pray or something.”

Oh, look at this, I thought I was gonna die laughing:

Debating Calvinism - The Sacred Sandwich

We can do more than one card, and sign them with funny names, so any more ideas please post.

Sacred Sandwich is a great website, sometimes they go a bit overboard but for the most part it is quite witty. This is a great example of their humor.

babybath.jpg

bacon_bible.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back