I Resigned

Status
Not open for further replies.
Kevin - my pastor just attended the 9 Marks Conference in February (I know this because I had to preach in his absence!). He came back with a lot of "good stuff." I was encouraged by Capitol Hill Baptist's recommendation to a couple from Pasadena, MD who were traveling all the way to D.C. to attend their church. The leadership at Capitol Hill Baptist suggested this couple attend our church. On the 9 Marks webiste (under church locator) we were the closest Baptist church that embraced the sovereignty of God. They are now attending and considering membership. Isn't that reason to give praise to our God? Instead of trying to grow their own rolls, they understood the common sense of joining with a church close to home.

btw...after you are done with your church, I would like to invite you to be our guest on the Lord's Day. I understand your Lutheran, but while you're inbetween churches I would be honored if you would worship with us. After worship service we have a fellowship meal. You're welcome to stay and fellowship with some of your Baptist brethren.

Very nice. I lived in Laurel, MD for four years and was a member of Capitol Hill Baptist Church. Too bad I never knew your church was there.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back