If Your Wife's Heel Goes In Your Salsa

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ryan&Amber2013

Puritan Board Senior
So if you have a nice bowl of salsa sitting on your bed, ready to be eaten, and your wife next to you moves her unwashed foot and her heel goes right in it, would you still eat it?

I just couldn't do it... I was contemplating it but just couldn't. She said she would have eaten it if my foot went in it :D

Btw, good to talk to you all again. I missed you!

Sure, I'd eat it!

I'm more put off by Grant's salsa with corn, to be honest. What kind of barbaric thing is that?

Nice to see you again!

Concerning the salsa and her foot: it depends. That seems to be the safest and most common answer for most subjects on PB. ;)

So if you have a nice bowl of salsa sitting on your bed, ready to be eaten, and your wife next to you moves her unwashed foot and her heel goes right in it, would you still eat it?

I just couldn't do it... I was contemplating it but just couldn't. She said she would have eaten it if my foot went in it :D

Are you saying your bosom friend has lifted her heel against you ? :)

I'd probably wait until the heel was out. :p

The spicyness of the salsa kills all germs.

There are little kids in Africa who have never had salsa, even with the heel. So eat up!

I thought everyone made salsa using bare feet. Great way to crush large batches of tomatoes....

Maybe she thought you meant the salsa dance.

Salsa dip and salsa dance are two different things...but both can involve the feet.

The answer is no, you don't eat it. The better question though is why are you eating in bed?

The only thing I'm puzzling over is this: Why you are eating salsa in bed. :whatswrong: If you weren't acting like a barbarian by eating in bed, you could have avoided this snafu altogether. Tell me you are eating your salsa on the table or countertop when your wife's foot lands in it, and we'll need to have a very different discussion. :scratch:

You guys are funny. After a hard day's work and playing with my three young kids, after we put them to bed, the snacks come out and my bed becomes a lounge at about 9:00 p.m. Can anyone else relate? Can I get an amen?

The marriage bed should be reserved for only two activities and eating food isn't one of them. ;)

Nice to see you again!

Concerning the salsa and her foot: it depends. That seems to be the safest and most common answer for most subjects on PB. ;)
It really does depend on whether we're eating the salsa or the foot.

This thread is getting out of hand. Some mod needs to put their foot down. But look where it's going, first.

As an Hispanic from South Texas who on a regular basis eats cow tripe (stomach) soup (see menudo), which typically contains either a couple of pig or cow feet in addition to stomach, I would not have a problem eating a bowl of salsa which my wife dipped a foot into. As a matter of fact I would almost prefer it.

For some reason I read this as the adult version of a book our kids have, If You Give a Mouse a Cookie.

"If your wife's heel goes in your salsa......."

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back