I'll pass on the free cake this time

Status
Not open for further replies.

blhowes

Puritan Board Professor
From time to time at work they have free cake in the cafe to celebrate different company accomplishments, contracts awarded, etc. I've never been one to turn down free cake, etc., so I typically go right down whenever I get word of it. I just returned to my office and was told they have free cake in the cafe. My immediate response was, "Well then, I guess I'll just have to take a walk down there". Our company had just reached an important goal, so I asked if that's what it was for.

The response, "That's what I thought too, but no, its 'gay pride month'

My response, "I think I'll pass on the cake"

Is the cake pink?
I was curious, didn't get close enough to tell for sure, but it was a white cake with red (or maybe pink) writing on it.

I must say, in a way (hard to describe) I admire the 2 or 3 guys who served the cake. The table was at one end of a packed cafeteria. It took guts for them to do that.

Or it took pride for them to do that.

And if you want to get in shape, you should learn to say no to free cake more often. ;)

It still boggles the mind how deep the depravity of man is that he would actually take pride in being a sodomite. I think I'd of passed on that cake too.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back