I'm not bashful... I love my birthday!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I received a kitchen spatula as one of my gifts. :)Funny thing I was so excited because I needed a new one. I love practical gifts.:cool: Along with the spatula he took me out to dinner. Going out for a dinner date for my birthday is one of my favorite gifts and it doesn't have to be fancy. It's just nice to have that time to be together.

Oh yeah, you asked about gifts. I also like practical gifts.

Worst gift ever: drugs. too illegal to say from whom on the public forum.:barfy:
Best Gift ever: Probably a trip to DC from my husband (before we lived in VA).

My friends surprised me in college with a Japanese steak house B day party like yours coming up!

I received a kitchen spatula as one of my gifts. :)Funny thing I was so excited because I needed a new one. I love practical gifts.:cool: Along with the spatula he took me out to dinner. Going out for a dinner date for my birthday is one of my favorite gifts and it doesn't have to be fancy. It's just nice to have that time to be together.

Oh yeah, you asked about gifts. I also like practical gifts.

Worst gift ever: drugs. too illegal to say from whom on the public forum.:barfy:
Best Gift ever: Probably a trip to DC from my husband (before we lived in VA).

My friends surprised me in college with a Japanese steak house B day party like yours coming up!

:rofl: you just kill me! :lol:

charlie and Etexas(and all the other April b-dayers)... what do ya'll want if you could have ANYTHING for your b-day here's the ruleyou have to say one big ticket item, one cheap item, and one thoughtful item... I'll go first.
1.)a purebred bengal kitten from Bahiya Bengal Cats - Marietta, Georgia. Bengal cat breeder in Georgia (Spirit and Pheonix's baby)
2.)a laminating machine I saw at walmart for $25.00
3.)a quilt made by my mom (even though she doesn't sew at all so this is just.... well ALL of them are wishful thinking)

I want a new house
a really good paper shredder
a detailed story of my family history

no I'm not a april baby but I want to play too :D

it's cool sarah... I'm glad you played :)
we've lived in our house for a year and a half and I am amazed that I have my house... it's not my "dream house" but it's my house. so I really like your number 1
have you tried freecycle for your papershredder? you can see if someone has one on there or ask... you never know ;)
your number 3 is really cool... my grandma is really into family history and I've learned really cool stuff about our family. GL

Well, I have a house so I guess I should have been more specific....I want to trade this one in! :D. Is freecycle a company? I wish my grandmother had written things down. Now I am trying to get my aunt and mother to write everything down.

OK just a heads up.... my B-day is the day after tomorrow. overnight delivary of presents may begin at any time.

I've been taught that it's not appropriate to honor birthdays on the Lord's Day...

Happy Birthday, Jessica! :candle:

I've been taught that it's not appropriate to honor birthdays on the Lord's Day...

24lub1v.gif

Last edited:
Happy birthday! As I've mentioned before, statistics have shown that people who have the most birthdays live the longest. Enjoy!
HAHAHAHA thats cute.

Davidius... that's ok you don't have to wish me a Happy Birthday.

Ok so last night I went to this Japanese Resturant called Miyabi's
there was 10 of us total. We knew the bartender so I got a long Island Ice Tea (my fav) and then did 2 shots os Sacki (i think that's how you spell it) it was really nasty. Then we had Sushi and Habchi Steak (ribeye med. rare) and shrimp. thn they came out and same the "happiness" song and gave me a cupcake. it was fun. I got a card, a gift certificate, a rose bush, a Lily plant a hanging plant, and two cherry trees ( the kind that don't grow real cherries) Twilight the movie and my little sister is shipping me Twilight the complete Saga book set If you havent noticed Twilight is my new favorite obsession. :)~

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back