I'm not gone... I'm just not here

Status
Not open for further replies.

Honor

de-cool
my computer (both of them) are broken... and have been broken but, Praise God are not getting fixed. You should only have to suffer without me for another week or so. Be strong. :)
Just to update ya'll... my due date is Christmas Day...kinda cool. if it's a girl it;s Chloe Noel and if it's a boy it's Gabriel Randsom. Bobby got into a car accident but is ok and it wasn;t his fault so it allowed us to buy a new van (well new to us anyways) and just today we had some stuff come up that I would appreciate ya'll praying about. It's an unspoken but I would really appreciate your prayers. well.... I just wanted to say HI. I'm on a friends computer so I better run. I miss ya'll and hope ya'll have missed me too.:think:

I was just thinking about you and your family this morning. I'm glad things are alright. We will be praying for you.

I saw your name in my contacts window and almost PM'd you where you'd gone and how you were doing! I miss you a lot! Hope you're back soon! Prayers and hugs.

Hurry back!!!! I miss you! We. can't. survive. without. you. :lol:

(((hugs))) take care of yourself and that sweet baby, hon.

Glad you are back.

Isn't it remarkable how computers have become a necessity in our lives? I recently paid a sum of money to have my computer repaired, though it was under warranty so as to only go 2 as opposed to 10 days without my computer. I'm feeling bad about the stewardship.

Already, you can see some of God's faithfulness in the difficult circumstances. Remember, He is good... ALWAYS!

There you are Jessica, good to hear from you and that you are only "gone" due to technical difficulties, hope to see you back soon.
:pray2:

Hey ya'll!!!!!!
ok so I'm just popping in AGAIN!!!!!.... the omputer is STILL not fixed, something about a part being on back order. finally Bobby talked to the guy and got this one is a loaner until the other is fixed, which is cool but the C key sticks so it looks like I can't spell. Thanks for the prayers....4 weeks and we find out what we are having...GO TEAM PINK!!!! miss yall!

Hey ya'll!!!!!!
ok so I'm just popping in AGAIN!!!!!.... the omputer is STILL not fixed, something about a part being on back order. finally Bobby talked to the guy and got this one is a loaner until the other is fixed, which is cool but the C key sticks so it looks like I can't spell. Thanks for the prayers....4 weeks and we find out what we are having...GO TEAM PINK!!!! miss yall!

:banana: Praying!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back