Images of Christ and the Means of Grace: Free Preview Pages

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks for posting this, Danny. I plan to purchase the book and make a post promoting it on my blog.

A question: the endnotes are not included in the sample PDF. Would you might sharing the source/comment for footnote #8 ("I counseled my congregation to ask the question, what has God revealed to us in Scripture about the way we are to do the work of evangelism?").

Thanks for posting this, Danny. I plan to purchase the book and make a post promoting it on my blog.

A question: the endnotes are not included in the sample PDF. Would you might sharing the source/comment for footnote #8 ("I counseled my congregation to ask the question, what has God revealed to us in Scripture about the way we are to do the work of evangelism?").

Hi Tim,

You'll notice this is the second clause of a complete sentence. The endnote references the source for calling The Passion of the Christ "the greatest evangelistic opportunity..." The source was “The Passion Outreach” website (continuing education movie educational resources at thepassionoutreach.com), which I accessed May 25, 2007, but se it is no longer available.

I first stumbled upon this book on Nollie Malabuyo's blog and since then I've recommended this to a youth pastor friend of mine who likes to use images of the crucifixion even though I already told him about the 2nd commandment.

Thanks, Danny. The link worked for me. It sent me to Amazon, processed my order and it is in process.

I'm always glad to add another Daniel Hyde book to my library!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back