Incredible Book Sale!!! 36 hours only

Status
Not open for further replies.

crhoades

Puritan Board Graduate
From an email from Solid Ground Books - mention Puritan Board when ordering...

Special 36 Hour Sale to Help us Pay our Taxes

Solid Ground Christian Books is running an emergency sale to help us cover a significant tax liability from 2004. This special sale is just valid until midnight tomorrow, April 15th. We are offering better prices than ever before on several items. We need your help by passing this offer along to everyone and anyone you know. These prices are only valid for the stock we have in hand, and payment must be made immediately by credit card. We will list the number of copies available to the right of the title.

This is on a first come, first serve basis. If possible, please place the order on our web site. Ignore the prices on the web site if they differ from this offer as I will not likely have time to make the changes, and some of these books are not even on the web site.

(1) R.L. Dabney's Discussions (5 volumes hardcover) 1 set

List Price $175.00 One Time Price $87.50

(2) J.A. Wylie's "The History of Protestantism" (5 volumes large paperback) 18 sets

List Price $100.00 One Time Price $50.00

(3) Baker's New Testament Commentary by Hendrickson & Kistemaker in one cd 6 sets

List Price $250.00 One Time Price $80.00

(4) D. Martyn Lloyd-Jones "Exposition of Ephesians" (8 volumes large paperback) 5 sets

List Price $240.00 - One Time Price $45.00

(5) C.H. Spurgeon's Sermons (5 volumes hardcover) 3 sets

List Price $150.00 - One Time Price $25.00
(6) Puritan Bookshelf 32 cd set 6 complete sets

List Price $2,238.00 - One Time Price $385.00 (These cd's will no longer be available. This is the very last time these can be purchased!)
(7) James Montgomery Boice Hardcover Volume

Gospel of John Volume One (Chaps. 1-4) List Price $29.99 One Time Price $5.99 24 copies
(8) By His Grace and For His Glory by Tom Nettles (1 volume hardcover) 14 copies

List Price $20.00 - One Time Price $10.00

(9) Christ-Centered Preaching by Bryan Chapell

First Edition hardcover List Price $27.99 One Time Price $7.99 6 copies
Second Edition hardcover List Price $29.99 One Time Price $13.99 9 copies
(10) Why I Left the Contemporary Christian Music Movement by Dan Lucarini 20 copies

List Price $14.95 - One Time Price $8.00

(11) Measuring the Music Another Look at the CCM Debate by John Makujina 16 copies

List Price $16.95 - One Time Price $8.50

(12) Complete Works of John Knox cd 12 copies

List Price $89.99 - One Time Price $10.00

(13) FAITH IN GOD AND GENERALS: An Anthology of Faith, Hope and Love in the American Civil War

List Price $24.99 One Time Price $10.00 8 hardcover copies

(14) The Reformation in England (Volumes 1 & 2) by J.H. Merle D'Aubigne

List Price $39.99 One Time Price $20.00 1 paperback set

(15) HISTORY OF PRINCETON SEMINARY: Vol. 1 & 2 by David Calhoun

List Price $68.99 One Time Price $35.00 1 hardcover set

(16) The Reformers And The Theology Of The Reformation by William Cunningham

List Price $37.99 One Time Price $20.00 1 hardcover volume

(17) Old Testament Evangelistic Sermons by D. Martyn Lloyd-Jones

List Price $27.99 One Time Price $15.00 2 hardcover volumes

(18) Making Many Glad: The Life and Labors of Daniel Baker

List Price $12.99 One Time Price $5.00 9 paperback books

(20) POLITY: Biblical Arguments on How to Conduct Church Life edited by Mark Dever

List Price $24.99 One Time Price $12.50 1 hardcover volume

Call us TOLL FREE at 1-877-666-9469

RESPOND to this e-mail at [email protected]

Order at our web site at http://solid-ground-books.com

Do you know if that Knox cd is fully editable to cut and paste, etc...(not the photocopies like swrb's pdf stuff)...???

When talking to SGB he told me it is vol. 1 of the Reformation Bookshelf from SWRB. I thought it was from the Logos version myself. Sorry.:(

Originally posted by crhoades
Originally posted by Loriann
Placeing order now. Thank you!

But you should change the phone number... from 666 to 777 ;)

Not to worry...Nero is dead...:worms::lol:

WOW... someone that actually UNDERSTANDS what the number means! I'M IMPRESSED! :)

Just ordered full Hendricksen/Kistemaker on CD. $80. Sounded like a good deal. The order taker told me "Just pop it in, and it should load automatically on your PC."

We'll see...

I ordered the exposition on Ephesians! How timely, as in Bible Study that's where we are, and have been for six months!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back