Indelible Grace CDs

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mayflower

Puritan Board Junior
Has anyone of you one (i think 4 ?)of the cd's of Indelible Grace ? Which one would you recommened.

What about that other project : Pilgrim days ?

I heard from a guy that they must be pretty good ?

I hope to hear some reviews and advices which volume(s) is/are worthy to listen to ?

http://www.igracemusic.com

Indelible Grace & Pilgrim Days:Indelible Grace II are excellent. It's hard to say which of the two I like best, as they are both very similar, just different songs. The whole idea behind these albums was to take old hymns, and reset them to new music. There are hymns on these albums that I never heard of before and now I love them. It's all acoustic and very well done.

[Edited on 12-16-2005 by dkicklig]

I own the first 3 IG CDs. My favorite of those would probably be the second, Pilgrim Days. They are all good, of course.

I think they are alright. I tire of them quickly, mostly because I find the music itself to be inferior to the original tunes.

I do agree that the tune for Indelible Grace "And Can It Be" version really takes away from the words, but overall many of the old hymns have been given a second life with the new tunes. We use many of the songs in morning worship, and a lot of the people have never heard the original version.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back