Indulgences Sale - Hurry!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bawb,

Where did you find the photoshopped Benedict in an Old Lutheran "Luther is my homeboy" shirt??? That was a classic! My office went nuts over it (especially my assistant who is married to a LCMS pastor!).
Don't indulge him Bawb:smug::D:p

Watch it Travis! I've got socks older than you. Don't discourage Bawb from being gracious to me. I know "people" in Los Angeles who will not indulge you either. You'll wish you were back working for your old boss, Conan O'Brien.
He's coming to LA in 2009 so it may happen.

By the way it may be time for new socks, isn't that what Christmas is for? New socks and shirts?

Bawb,

Where did you find the photoshopped Benedict in an Old Lutheran "Luther is my homeboy" shirt??? That was a classic! My office went nuts over it (especially my assistant who is married to a LCMS pastor!).
Don't indulge him Bawb:smug::D:p

Watch it Travis! I've got socks older than you. Don't discourage Bawb from being gracious to me. I know "people" in Los Angeles who will not indulge you either. You'll wish you were back working for your old boss, Conan O'Brien. :rant::think::lol:
Hey Mr.McFadden coincidentally I have a picture of me in Martin Luther t-shirt with Conan o'Brien and this one is NOT photoshopped.
Facebook | Login

I am sure that Rome (or in this instance Lourdes) will get a lot of visitors and money following this ridiculous claim.

I think you are right, from the article:
"In August the Vatican opened an airline service offering pilgrims direct flights from Rome to Lourdes."​

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back