Information about Reformed churches in Cary, North Carolina?

Status
Not open for further replies.

perl2012

Puritan Board Freshman
My wife and I are moving to Cary, North Carolina in a couple of months. Does anyone have any information about the Reformed churches in the Cary area? I have found several online, but I haven't really talked to anyone who attends one of these churches.

Shiloh OPC
I know & love several saints that worship there.

We are an hour away.
You are more than welcome to visit us in Mebane
Cornerstone Presbyterian Church (Matteo Chiropractic)

Thanks very much for the invitation, Jessica. I'm hoping to find something a bit closer to where we will live, though. I have heard Pastor Fluhrer speak on Reformed Forum, and Shiloh would not be very far from us.

From 2008-2011, we drove between 30 minutes to an hour to church. That was long enough for me to decide I never want to do that again!!! This is why I suggested Shiloh ;) & only used the word "visit" when inviting you to worship with us at Cornerstone.

I am sure you will LOVE Shiloh.
If I lived in Cary, that is most likely where I would worship.

This is interesting as we have relatives in Cary, so nice to know of places to worship if we ever visited for longer than just a Saturday... Shiloh looks to be about ten minutes from our relatives :)

I pastor the Grace Reformed Baptist Church of Rocky Mount, North Carolina. It may be longer than you're wanting to drive, but we would be delighted to have you visit with us.

There are about 9 PCA churches in the greater Cary area. Some probably better than others, depending on how you define 'better'.

But more importantly, you don't say from where in North Carolina you are moving to Cary. One needs to be aware of what Cary is an acronym for:

Containment Area for Relocated Yankees

There are about 9 PCA churches in the greater Cary area. Some probably better than others, depending on how you define 'better'.

But more importantly, you don't say from where in North Carolina you are moving to Cary. One needs to be aware of what Cary is an acronym for:

Containment Area for Relocated Yankees

Moving from roxboro - I'm a native of NC :). I've worked in the triangle for years so I know I'm moving to a foreign country. I'm hoping a to find a confessional (westminster or 3fu) church that isn't trying also trying to follow every fad around them. Been there.

Adam - I actually visited there earlier in the summer when some friends asked me to go. Not just the pastor, but his wife and the congregation struck me as very warm. We're going there for a cookout and Psalm singing next weekend.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back