Inner Peace with Dr. Phil

Status
Not open for further replies.

ARStager

Puritan Board Freshman
I just thought I'd post this for a good laugh...you know...entertainment.

DR PHIL'S INNER PEACE

I am passing this on to you because it definitely worked for me and we all could use more calm in our lives.
By following the simple advice I heard on a Dr. Phil show, I have finally found inner peace.

Dr. Phil proclaimed the way to achieve inner peace is to finish all the things you have started. So I looked around my house to see things I started and hadn't finished; and, before leaving the house this morning I finished off a bottle of Merlot, a bottle of White Zinfandel, a bottle of Baileys, a bottle of Kahlua, a package of Oreos, the remainder
of both Prozac and Valium prescriptions, the rest of the Cheesecake, some Saltines and a box of Chocolates.

You have no idea how freaking good I feel.

Please pass this on to those you feel are in need of inner peace.

This was simply to inspire light-hearted laughs, and essentially to discuss nothing of theological significance. Just laugh a little, eh guys?

Andrew, what a hoot!

qmeparto.gif

Maybe there needs to be a category on here for threads that are ambivelently (sp?) policed by moderators for ANY AND EVERY instance of theologizing.

Of course that's impossible. Hmm.

Originally posted by ARStager
Maybe there needs to be a category on here for threads that are ambivelently (sp?) policed by moderators for ANY AND EVERY instance of theologizing.

Of course that's impossible. Hmm.

I thought it was funny...

WHY did you name your dog "Calvin" ?

You should've named it "Leo X"

I dunno about that advice...

A bottle of scotch and rum 12 boxes of mac and cheese later :barfy:

Still, I do have some cheez wiz left, so maybe when I'm done gargling that I'll grab a spoon and finish off the butter. We'll see. Either way, Dr. Phil has to be right!

I think that what Dr. Phil is suggesting betrays his over-realized eschatology.

WHY did you name your dog "Calvin" ?

I was thinking a few months ago that if my wife ever cornered me and made us get a dog, that "Luther" would be the perfect name. Then my best friends in Ohio (Lutherans) stole our idea. So we went with what turns out to be a better name yet.

I suggest stopping by our blog for some more pictures of Calvin, as well as some of his theological reflections on why it's good to go ahead and get potty-trained now rather than waiting until just before the rapture.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back