Introduction

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jason F.

Puritan Board Freshman
Hello all. I've been lurking on here for a while, mostly for book recommendations, and just recently decided to create an account. I live in North Augusta, South Carolina. I don't get the impression that many on here are from this area, but I am looking for a church that adheres to the LBCF if anyone is familiar with one.

NaphtaliPress

Administrator
Staff member
Hello all. I've been lurking on here for a while, mostly for book recommendations, and just recently decided to create an account. I live in North Augusta, South Carolina. I don't get the impression that many on here are from this area, but I am looking for a church that adheres to the LBCF if anyone is familiar with one.
Welcome to the board. Please fix your self a signature per the link at the bottom of the page.

Edward

Puritanboard Commissioner
Greetings. @Jason F. There's a guy around here from the other side of the river.

Or, as it's sometimes known, Disgusta.

I do remember some years ago when the good citizens of North Augusta barricaded the bridges to keep the rioters on the Georgia side. Downright un-neighborly of you all to be so inhospitatable to the looters and arsonists. (May, 11, 1970, as the internet reminds me.)

jwithnell

Staff member
Welcome!

Greetings. @Jason F. There's a guy around here from the other side of the river.

Or, as it's sometimes known, Disgusta.

I do remember some years ago when the good citizens of North Augusta barricaded the bridges to keep the rioters on the Georgia side. Downright un-neighborly of you all to be so inhospitatable to the looters and arsonists. (May, 11, 1970, as the internet reminds me.)
I guess the real question is: are you a South Carolina or Georgia fan? Think very carefully before answering this question :)

Jason F.

Puritan Board Freshman
Welcome!

I guess the real question is: are you a South Carolina or Georgia fan? Think very carefully before answering this question :)
Having graduated from a USC satellite campus, I am a Gamecock fan, but as sports have become more politicized I really don't watch them much any more

Status
Not open for further replies.