Is the end nigh? I think yes.

Status
Not open for further replies.

PezLad

Puritan Board Freshman
Me being located in Australia, i have sensed a great and momentous shift in the attitudes of people, their level of anxiety and their general increasing hatred and irrationality; i especially note that so many men are anxious, whether on TV, or in real life, i hear (when they talk) men with zero confidence in their masculinity, and being rapid in speech, lacking natural affection, empathy and sincerity. I suspect, since the legalization of same sex marriage, that more and more men, young and old are tasting the forbidden fruit of p0rnography, their imaginations being corrupted, their reason being stupefied. Lust of men for women is normalized, that is not even given second thought among adolescents; Gods moral law is completely absent, even among those who profess faith in our Lord Jesus Christ. Couple this with increasing drug use, i see the end times unfolding very rapidly. Moreover, the universities have forsaken logic, reason and evidence for post modernism, "my truth," even one of my economics teachers said that you can print as much money as you want to finance welfare (welfare state, dependency, authoritarianism). Now am i the profit of doom? No. The only good news i have is Jesus Christ the King. I have been over the last three years, tested heavily both in weakness and in my flesh. Satan for the most part blinded me to the office of king of which Christ is pre eminent in, that is Christ Jesus is a King, yes even the King of kings, and Lord of lords. When you pray brethren, i want you to pray to Jesus Christ the King, making mention of his name in regards to his kingly office and indeed his kingship. We pray to our to Jesus Christ the King, Son of his Father; God the Father is the Father of Jesus Christ the King; let us consider Christs deity, his divinity and his humanity in relation to his kingship, that the God-man Jesus Christ is a King. I cannot tell you how refreshed i have been by this perspective. I have almost completely prayed unto Christ as only a prophet, and priest, the Lamb of God, but not as a crucified and risen King, the latter giving power and authority to the former offices. If i could sketch a picture in your mind, its almost as if Christ the King was sitting on the throne in Zion, like David, and here i am petitioning the King from beyond the borders of Israel, addressing him as a prophet and a priest, yet not drawing near to him, that is his throne of grace, as a King; King of glory, power, goodness, justice and every thing worthy therein. The Kings Spirit, the Holy Spirit, the Spirit of Christ the King is ready and able to deliver all of the hidden treasures of wisdom and knowledge, even Christ himself, unto us. In the Lords prayer, we address our Father, yes but we address the Father as one who is a Father of our King, Jesus Christ. Satan has tried his dead level best to place in my mind a dark black hole of fear, anxiety and despair over my own life, and Christ the King, as a King, has blown air back in my belly and removed that black hole in my mind, that void, where all good thoughts and hope in Christ is sucked away by irrational fears. Christ the King is our Bridegroom, and we are the Bride, and herein lies our hope, of being glorified and beautified by Christ Jesus the King; indeed the King has brought us into his bedchambers; we have been plucked out of the kingdom of darkness and conveyed into the Kingdom of the Son of his love. Furthermore, when we pray, we must pray on our knees and early in the morning, the first fruits of the day and our energy, seeking the Lord therein by faith, and that by the Spirit of the King, Christ Jesus. Let us not compare ourselves among ourselves for that is unwise, but compare ourselves unto the Kings law, that we may establish the Kings righteousness as complete and all sufficient, indeed our righteousness is at the Fathers right hand, interceding for us; the King prays for us! How dull of hearing i have been; i have prayed, but not prayed, i have meditated but not meditated; i worked out my salvation with fear and trembling but i have worked out nothing. Christ the King does not hear prays from our flesh, but from faith, though he uses our useless prayers to shows us that they are such. When we think upon our sin, let us think upon Jesus Christ the King in regards to our sin, that the King is the captain of our salvation, that he has entered in to battle for us and secured the victory over sin, death, suffering and Satan. Let us sympathize with him for he has sympathized with us having carried the cross of humiliation, now being exalted, we do share in his exaltation if we suffer with him; if we suffer with him we will reign with him, if we deny him, he will deny us. Let us always consider the Son of God, Jesus Christ as King, both in his life on earth and in his exaltation, that is his ascension. We will act as kings, with courage and boldness as a lion, with meekness of a lamb, if we consider Jesus Christ as a King during his time on earth. The Christ child is King, the King is crucified, the King is risen. The King Jesus has had his flesh torn open, yes his blood has been poured out for us, his gaping wounds do testify of the just punishment of God upon our sin, that Christ the King has borne the afflictions of our iniquity in his body on the tree. The King has experienced in his own soul, our shame, fear, anxiety and guilt for our own iniquity, and wrath of the Kings Father has been extinguished. The King has mortified our iniquity, laying it in the grave, and has risen from the dead; Jesus Christ now has vivified our souls, has anointed us with a kingly spirit, yes the Spirit of the King is within us. Our imagination and our reason which was once focused upon the flesh is now vivified by Jesus Christ the King, the King being both a priest and a prophet. Let us focus upon our Bridegroom, Jesus Christ the King so that we may in the life escape the works of the flesh, and all the unnecessary punishment therein, for the totality of our punishment has been placed upon the scapegoat, Jesus Christ the King, and unto the King we are loyal and faithful, just as he is loyal and faithful unto us.

Me being located in Australia, i have sensed a great and momentous shift in the attitudes of people, their level of anxiety and their general increasing hatred and irrationality; i especially note that so many men are anxious, whether on TV, or in real life, i hear (when they talk) men with zero confidence in their masculinity, and being rapid in speech, lacking natural affection, empathy and sincerity. I suspect, since the legalization of same sex marriage, that more and more men, young and old are tasting the forbidden fruit of p0rnography, their imaginations being corrupted, their reason being stupefied. Lust of men for women is normalized, that is not even given second thought among adolescents; Gods moral law is completely absent, even among those who profess faith in our Lord Jesus Christ. Couple this with increasing drug use, i see the end times unfolding very rapidly. Moreover, the universities have forsaken logic, reason and evidence for post modernism, "my truth," even one of my economics teachers said that you can print as much money as you want to finance welfare (welfare state, dependency, authoritarianism). Now am i the profit of doom? No. The only good news i have is Jesus Christ the King. I have been over the last three years, tested heavily both in weakness and in my flesh. Satan for the most part blinded me to the office of king of which Christ is pre eminent in, that is Christ Jesus is a King, yes even the King of kings, and Lord of lords. When you pray brethren, i want you to pray to Jesus Christ the King, making mention of his name in regards to his kingly office and indeed his kingship. We pray to our to Jesus Christ the King, Son of his Father; God the Father is the Father of Jesus Christ the King; let us consider Christs deity, his divinity and his humanity in relation to his kingship, that the God-man Jesus Christ is a King. I cannot tell you how refreshed i have been by this perspective. I have almost completely prayed unto Christ as only a prophet, and priest, the Lamb of God, but not as a crucified and risen King, the latter giving power and authority to the former offices. If i could sketch a picture in your mind, its almost as if Christ the King was sitting on the throne in Zion, like David, and here i am petitioning the King from beyond the borders of Israel, addressing him as a prophet and a priest, yet not drawing near to him, that is his throne of grace, as a King; King of glory, power, goodness, justice and every thing worthy therein. The Kings Spirit, the Holy Spirit, the Spirit of Christ the King is ready and able to deliver all of the hidden treasures of wisdom and knowledge, even Christ himself, unto us. In the Lords prayer, we address our Father, yes but we address the Father as one who is a Father of our King, Jesus Christ. Satan has tried his dead level best to place in my mind a dark black hole of fear, anxiety and despair over my own life, and Christ the King, as a King, has blown air back in my belly and removed that black hole in my mind, that void, where all good thoughts and hope in Christ is sucked away by irrational fears. Christ the King is our Bridegroom, and we are the Bride, and herein lies our hope, of being glorified and beautified by Christ Jesus the King; indeed the King has brought us into his bedchambers; we have been plucked out of the kingdom of darkness and conveyed into the Kingdom of the Son of his love. Furthermore, when we pray, we must pray on our knees and early in the morning, the first fruits of the day and our energy, seeking the Lord therein by faith, and that by the Spirit of the King, Christ Jesus. Let us not compare ourselves among ourselves for that is unwise, but compare ourselves unto the Kings law, that we may establish the Kings righteousness as complete and all sufficient, indeed our righteousness is at the Fathers right hand, interceding for us; the King prays for us! How dull of hearing i have been; i have prayed, but not prayed, i have meditated but not meditated; i worked out my salvation with fear and trembling but i have worked out nothing. Christ the King does not hear prays from our flesh, but from faith, though he uses our useless prayers to shows us that they are such. When we think upon our sin, let us think upon Jesus Christ the King in regards to our sin, that the King is the captain of our salvation, that he has entered in to battle for us and secured the victory over sin, death, suffering and Satan. Let us sympathize with him for he has sympathized with us having carried the cross of humiliation, now being exalted, we do share in his exaltation if we suffer with him; if we suffer with him we will reign with him, if we deny him, he will deny us. Let us always consider the Son of God, Jesus Christ as King, both in his life on earth and in his exaltation, that is his ascension. We will act as kings, with courage and boldness as a lion, with meekness of a lamb, if we consider Jesus Christ as a King during his time on earth. The Christ child is King, the King is crucified, the King is risen. The King Jesus has had his flesh torn open, yes his blood has been poured out for us, his gaping wounds do testify of the just punishment of God upon our sin, that Christ the King has borne the afflictions of our iniquity in his body on the tree. The King has experienced in his own soul, our shame, fear, anxiety and guilt for our own iniquity, and wrath of the Kings Father has been extinguished. The King has mortified our iniquity, laying it in the grave, and has risen from the dead; Jesus Christ now has vivified our souls, has anointed us with a kingly spirit, yes the Spirit of the King is within us. Our imagination and our reason which was once focused upon the flesh is now vivified by Jesus Christ the King, the King being both a priest and a prophet. Let us focus upon our Bridegroom, Jesus Christ the King so that we may in the life escape the works of the flesh, and all the unnecessary punishment therein, for the totality of our punishment has been placed upon the scapegoat, Jesus Christ the King, and unto the King we are loyal and faithful, just as he is loyal and faithful unto us.
Not trying to be critical, but breaking this into paragraphs would really help readability.

mindwar

One thing that is is a certainty is that the end for you and the end for me may be much closer than we imagine.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back