Is there a complete published volume set of A.W Pink in hardback?

Status
Not open for further replies.

SovereignGraceBaptist

Puritan Board Freshman
Arthur Walkington Pink is without a doubt my all time favorite author. I have all of his studies in the scriptures (massive box) in pamphlet form, as well as many of his books in paperback.

I was wondering if someone published all of his works including Studies in the Scriptures in a volume set. Solid ground publishing did sale them but the owner hasn’t been able to get in contact with the people who print them.

Does anyone know of any one who sales them together in one set in hardback. I am really not a fan of digital, pamphlets, etc.

Many individual volumes were published by Baker in hardcover. There is a really nice unabridged edition of The Sovereignty Of God published by Chalcedon that I just got on sale for $22.00. I've gotten a lot of the Baker editions from ABE and Bookfinder, ebay ...

SGP Books published all of the Studies in the Scriptures pamphlets in hardback, but only got as far as 1944 if I remember correctly. They had intended to complete the series but at 13 volumes the funding ran out. Now I don't see their website online, so I don't know what the status is. Each volume has 2 years of the Studies. The remaining volumes are available digitally online, but I would have preferred to complete the set in the SGP format.

Chapel Library has many of them for free download.

Last edited:
I do not think you can get exactly what you are looking for, and SGP recently printed hardbacks only with glued bindings.

You may be interested in Banner of Truth's edition of 'Gleanings from Paul', and Northampton Press' edition of 'Studies in saving faith'.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back