Isaiah 26

Status
Not open for further replies.
In the day that God saves His people, which has been going on or repeated, in particular since Jesus' First Advent.

Although there are times when we particularly praise God for His salvation, e.g. when we get saved or when our relatives and friends get saved. The day of the Lord's salvation can't be pinned down to any particular day, but there have been, are, and will be peculiar days of God's salvation e.g. when the Jewish nation is re-incorporated into the Israel of God (the Church) in the future (Romans 11); e.g. when there is revival of the true religion in America or Scotland; e.g. when Christ returns at the end of the World.

And in that day thou shalt say, O LORD, I will praise thee: though thou wast angry with me, thine anger is turned away, and thou comfortedst me. Behold, God is my salvation; I will trust, and not be afraid: for the LORD JEHOVAH is my strength and my song; he also is become my salvation. Therefore with joy shall ye draw water out of the wells of salvation. And in that day shall ye say, Praise the LORD, call upon his name, declare his doings among the people, make mention that his name is exalted. Sing unto the LORD; for he hath done excellent things: this is known in all the earth. Cry out and shout, thou inhabitant of Zion: for great is the Holy One of Israel in the midst of thee. (Isaiah 12)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back