Islam population video!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think the video exaggerates a little bit and the part about Canada was completely misleading. Notice how it didn't mention who it was that was immigrating to Canada? I guarantee that not all of those people are Muslim.

Also, looking at Canada's birthrate as a whole is also misleading. Quebec's (the French part of Canada) birthrate is MUCH lower than that of Anglophone (English) Canada. When looking at Canada you basically need to separate the two if you want any accurate statistics.

But overall, I think the video is correct. The Atheistic worldview which drives our culture is leading us to destroy ourselves. Even if religion was totally false like Atheists try to claim, it is evolutionarily superior. Atheism naturally leads to the extinction of the human cultures that embrace it (abortion, euthanasia, materialism, lack of purpose, lack of hope, meaningless lives, depression, etc). And given that Muslims are the only people immigrating to Europe and having children Europe will probably become majority or at least substantially Muslim (unless some radical changes start happening).

This does not necessarily mean that Europe will become fundamentalist Muslim however. Who knows how much the Atheistic worldview will affect all these new Muslim children. Maybe they will be infected the same way the European Christians have been infected.

Anyway, to sum up, the video makes a good point but the conclusions are not necessarily as drastic as the video wants to make you believe.

Quite misleading, I mean a lot of people come to the EU and UK who are from muslim countries but not necessarily practicing.

Well I would like for some of the people that say that this is misleading to open their eyes and take a look around, and experience the media war and what else, I am so tired of people not taking this seriously, I am sorry for having to say it this way, but I am sick and tired of people that tell us that this kind of info is misleading and excadurated.
And even if I were to grant you to it was, then all you have to do is ad an extra of 10 years on top of the once given in this video so my son will be 28 in stead of 18.
Of course they (the muslims) are going to do as the romans do, while Rome is still Roman, but as soon as it is muslim, the roman ways are over.
SO WAKE UP!!!
It is comming to you to, so in stead of singing yourself t sleep over there, like the false prophets of old, that there is no fear, start doing something NOW.
We can not make our politicians see, so it is to late for us, has been for some time now, all we can do MAYBE is prospone the disaster a bit, but you can still do something.
And I do not agree that this video is "interesting" it is tragic and poteltially life threatening if maybe not for me, then deffinetly for my children, so please WAKE UP!

Come on, people. Have children.

I heard at a homeschooling conference this past weekend that since 1900, the birthrate in the US has fallen from an average of 4 to an average of 2, while the average home size has doubled (I think from 1000 to 2000 sq ft, but not sure). Me. Me. Me. Narcissism, anyone?

I heard at a homeschooling conference this past weekend that since 1900, the birthrate in the US has fallen from an average of 4 to an average of 2, while the average home size has doubled (I think from 1000 to 2000 sq ft, but not sure). Me. Me. Me. Narcissism, anyone?

:agree:completely

:agree: we need more Covenant children ;)

But with the humanist and secularist and atheist and few Christians standing up against these things is it really that misleading? what is the birth rate of those non-practicing Muslims compared to those of Christians, or even atheist? If it is still greater than does it matter they are non-practicing?

Last edited:
Hah! No repopulating here! I can't find a girl in the Church who will give up her dreams of a "successful and fulfilling" career to marry and have kids.:p

But to be on topic, the fields are sure ripe for harvest.(Of souls that is) I still find it strange how "Christians" can have a crusade over 500 years ago, and their still demonized for it, while Muslims can rape, torture, kill, and abuse women, and they are the fastest growing religion in the world...

More mind bogglingly stupid paranoid pseudo science.

Thirty one countries in Europe will die out. No chance for the survival of Greece, Spain etc...None at all. They will go the way of the Hittites.

Why? Historical research proves it!

Then I guess we'd better take it as gospel. I mean you can't argue with historical research.

True, historical research is not the be-all and end-all, but the common theme with Islam seems to be: immigrate, have lots o' kids, be the tail that wags the dog, take over. Remember that the Middle East, the center of Islam, in 600 AD was Christian. It's coming to a neighbourhood near you.

True, historical research is not the be-all and end-all, but the common theme with Islam seems to be: immigrate, have lots o' kids, be the tail that wags the dog, take over. Remember that the Middle East, the center of Islam, in 600 AD was Christian. It's coming to a neighbourhood near you.

:agree: 100%

The center was Christian? I thought that if someone held to homoiousion we didn't consider them orthodox. That if Christ was just "similar" to the father then it is just natural that someone else like Muhammad can come along and be, well, more similar. And that from five hundred years ago to today if you were to plot the geographic area controlled by Muslims every 50 years it would be shrinking? Or is there some sort of insider info that I'm not privy to?

Had YouTube existed in 160D, I wonder what the stories would have looked like. Perhaps something like....

"Consider these shocking trends; right now, only 96% of Europe is a part of the emperor worship cult; but, as Marcus Aurelius launches his campaigns into the heart of Germania, we must prepare ourselves for the fact that but 15 years from now, upwards of 99% of Europe will bow the knee."

Yes, we need to be constantly evangelizing; yes, we need to be fruitful and multiplying; but I'm not sure that the changing demographics have anything to do with this. Whether it is Islam, Christless Christianity, Buddhism or Secular Humanism (or even orthodox Christianity) that is on the "up-and-up," we should still be doing these things with the same earnestness. This video seems to me to be doing little more than creating a "Christianity is currently being defeated, and we need to strike back" mindset. Scare tactics are always short lived in the fruit and zeal they produce*. I think we should rather remain confident in the word of God and maintain our zeal for this, and humbly and confidently pray, "Thy kingdom come."

*Please no one take offense and think I am reducing the video entirely to this; there is surely useful information contained therein, and we should be aware of these things.

Additionally I think the 'aura' of this sort of video tends to foster either fear or hostility towards people who are as much our neighbors as any of the secularists, surely. Cultures do come and go (did we really think the demographics of the world would never change again?), but the church is not attached to national/ethnic boundaries and will continue to batter the gates of hell in all the earth. Islam isn't going to defeat the risen Christ, whatever the tactic. Perhaps they are giving birth to many children who are going to be swept into the kingdom of God?

It is true that Islam will never overtake our Risen Lord Jesus Christ. But, it is also true that nations/cultures rise and fall. I do think that the birth rates of Western Cultures when compared to those of Muslims will cause a great change in the cultural forces that work within Western societies. It is already taking place in Europe and in some North American cities. That does not mean that the church will be 'defeated'. It does mean that the context in which we find ourselves may be, most likely will be, radically different than they are today.

I do think that nations would be wise to take greater control on immigration policies. The United States used to have such controls. We no longer take those policies seriously and we are paying a price in our nation with cultural shift, economic drain, and language difficulties in business and community.

Personally, I would rather live my life in a nation without excessive influence from Islamic forces or Islamic rule. History shows that Christians typically do not fare well in such an environment.

And that from five hundred years ago to today if you were to plot the geographic area controlled by Muslims every 50 years it would be shrinking?

Right, but you are talking official governance. I'm talking about a tipping point after which there is little likelihood of return. There's plenty boiling just under the surface that we don't see.

Well I would like for some of the people that say that this is misleading to open their eyes and take a look around, and experience the media war and what else, I am so tired of people not taking this seriously, I am sorry for having to say it this way, but I am sick and tired of people that tell us that this kind of info is misleading and excadurated.
And even if I were to grant you to it was, then all you have to do is ad an extra of 10 years on top of the once given in this video so my son will be 28 in stead of 18.
Of course they (the muslims) are going to do as the romans do, while Rome is still Roman, but as soon as it is muslim, the roman ways are over.
SO WAKE UP!!!
It is comming to you to, so in stead of singing yourself t sleep over there, like the false prophets of old, that there is no fear, start doing something NOW.
We can not make our politicians see, so it is to late for us, has been for some time now, all we can do MAYBE is prospone the disaster a bit, but you can still do something.
And I do not agree that this video is "interesting" it is tragic and poteltially life threatening if maybe not for me, then deffinetly for my children, so please WAKE UP!

I don't entirely disagree with you. And also you, unlike me, are in the heart of this issue. I just feel the rhetoric is a little hotter than it is warranted to be. Yes, Europe is going to become Muslim. But is it going to be Saudi Arabian Islam or Turkish Islam? Are we sure these new Muslims won't be affected by secularism the same way Christians were?

I am very worried. I just think if we sensationalize the rhetoric too much and bend the facts too much (like the video did blatantly with Canada) people will stop taking this issue seriously.

It is true that Islam will never overtake our Risen Lord Jesus Christ. But, it is also true that nations/cultures rise and fall. I do think that the birth rates of Western Cultures when compared to those of Muslims will cause a great change in the cultural forces that work within Western societies. It is already taking place in Europe and in some North American cities. That does not mean that the church will be 'defeated'. It does mean that the context in which we find ourselves may be, most likely will be, radically different than they are today.

I do think that nations would be wise to take greater control on immigration policies. The United States used to have such controls. We no longer take those policies seriously and we are paying a price in our nation with cultural shift, economic drain, and language difficulties in business and community.

Personally, I would rather live my life in a nation without excessive influence from Islamic forces or Islamic rule. History shows that Christians typically do not fare well in such an environment.

I don't deny that at some point the church here could experience persecution (or look forward to such a possibility), but history shows us along with all this about cultures that the blood of the martyrs is the seed, not the death, of the church. I think another way of looking at this is that as they come here we have opportunities to evangelize them (as Kevin's church is doing), that we don't have in their own countries. I think we could view their 'tactic' of moving into other countries as an opportunity: God is graciously sending them to us, as they have refused to allow His messengers to go to them. I think evil is always shooting itself the foot that way -- Ruben often reminds me of the kings in Psalm 2: the 'joke' is on them because no matter what tactic they use, the ruler of the darkness of this world is already checkmated. If in Christ all families of the earth are blessed then surely all these families coming to us can be blessed in Him, too.

-----Added 4/27/2009 at 03:32:20 EST-----

(Washing dishes it occured to me that this is my main objection to the 'aura' of the video. Something that tends to stir up fear and hostility rather than helping us to view further contact with Islam as an opportunity for the church is actually working on their methodology, not the gospel's: and their methodology is bound to fail.)

Quite misleading, I mean a lot of people come to the EU and UK who are from muslim countries but not necessarily practicing.

Quite true. I would say that the vast majority immigrant Muslim families in the UK/EU (and Canada, a huge destination) are fairly moderate or more or less 'secular', customary (if Mosque-going) Muslims. They aren't out to 'Islamicize' their new Western countries; they are there to get away from the Sharia mindset, and the destitute culture that goes along with it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back