J. A. Wylie (1808-1890)

Status
Not open for further replies.

bookslover

Puritan Board Doctor
Just a heads-up to let you know, if you don't, that the Scottish Presbyterian minister and church historian's History of Protestantism is back in print once again. This time around, it's a 3-volume hardback set published by Inheritance Publishers, an imprint of Reformation Heritage Books. It's available at www.heritagebooks.org for $124.90 (I don't know why they didn't just add the other dime and make it an even $125). That's about $41 per volume (a little pricey, I know).

At the website, scroll down to "see all authors," click on that, then look for Wylie's name. Click on that, and you're good to go.

I mentioned this deep in another thread, but thought I would highlight it here.

A good history from a guy I guess you could call "the Scottish d'Aubigne."

Last edited:
Thank you! I have this on my Kindle, but print is always best. It'll be on my wishlist.

Just a heads-up to let you know, if you don't, that the Scottish Presbyterian minister and church historian's History of Protestantism is back in print once again. This time around, it's a 3-volume hardback set published by Inheritance Publishers, an imprint of Reformation Heritage Books. It's available at www.heritagebooks.org for $124.90 (I don't know why they didn't just add the other dime and make it an even $125). That's about $41 per volume (a little pricey, I know).

At the website, scroll down to "see all authors," click on that, then look for Wylie's name. Click on that, and you're good to go.

I mentioned this deep in another thread, but thought I would highlight it here.

A good history from a guy I guess you could call "the Scottish d'Aubigne."

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back