John Edwards (Crossing Over) teaches how to pray

Status
Not open for further replies.
Until the release of his book, the medium "” who is Catholic "” said he avoided bringing religion into his work connecting with people who have died and gone to "œthe other side."

"œI´ve been very non-denominational when it comes to my work and religion," Edward told FOX. "œI didn´t want it to seem like you have to be Catholic to have a belief in the afterlife or you have to be Catholic and pray the rosary to be able to connect with the other side "¦ I´ve always felt it was very, very private and personal and didn´t really want to discuss it."

Ummm.... :eek:

Originally posted by poimen
Until the release of his book, the medium "” who is Catholic "” said he avoided bringing religion into his work connecting with people who have died and gone to "œthe other side."

"œI´ve been very non-denominational when it comes to my work and religion," Edward told FOX. "œI didn´t want it to seem like you have to be Catholic to have a belief in the afterlife or you have to be Catholic and pray the rosary to be able to connect with the other side "¦ I´ve always felt it was very, very private and personal and didn´t really want to discuss it."

Ummm.... :eek:

I wrote Fox News a fairly firey email over that interview at the beginning of "Holy Week." I asked them why they chose to reflect on Easter by interviewing a pagan and not a believer.

They didn't respond.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back