John Hagee: Jesus Did NOT Come to be the Messiah

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sermonaudio:

Pastor Hagee Denies Jesus Christ as the Messiah! (Part 1)

Brief Sermon Overview:pastor John Hagee is now boldly & openly proclaiming that Jesus Christ was not the Messiah (the Christ)! Since Hagee is deeply involved with the current Illuminist leadership of Israel, this is mostly likely one of the final moves to deceive his followers (& whoever else will listen) into supporting the coming false messiah (Antichrist). In order to establish a solid foundation for this teaching the first part will be devoted to proving that modern day Israel is being totally controlled by Cabalistic Illuminists. An accurate description of these devils would be Revelation 3:9: 'I will make them of the synagogue of Satan, which say they are Jews, and are not, but do lie.' The second part of this teaching will be devoted to refuting Hagee's new book (In Defense of Israel), in which he relentlessly twists Scripture in order to deceive his readers. The net effect is a perversion of the Gospel of Jesus Christ. Some exact quotes from this book read: 'Jesus refused to produce a sign … because it was not the Father's will, nor his, to be Messiah'. (p 138) 'The Jews were not rejecting Jesus as Messiah; it was Jesus who was refusing to be the Messiah to the Jews.' (p. 140) 'They wanted him to be their Messiah, but he flatly refused.' (p. 141) 'Jesus rejected to the last detail the role of Messiah in word or deed.' (p. 145) Hagee's own writings condemn him, especially in light of: 1 John 2:22: Who is a liar but he that denieth that Jesus is the Christ? He is antichrist...'​

John 4:25-26
The woman said to Him, “I know that Messiah is coming” (who is called Christ). “When He comes, He will tell us all things.”
Jesus said to her, “I who speak to you am He.

Sermonaudio:

Brief Sermon Overview:pastor John Hagee is now boldly & openly proclaiming that Jesus Christ was not the Messiah (the Christ)! Since Hagee is deeply involved with the current Illuminist leadership of Israel, this is mostly likely one of the final moves to deceive his followers (& whoever else will listen) into supporting the coming false messiah (Antichrist). In order to establish a solid foundation for this teaching the first part will be devoted to proving that modern day Israel is being totally controlled by Cabalistic Illuminists. An accurate description of these devils would be Revelation 3:9: 'I will make them of the synagogue of Satan, which say they are Jews, and are not, but do lie.' The second part of this teaching will be devoted to refuting Hagee's new book (In Defense of Israel), in which he relentlessly twists Scripture in order to deceive his readers. The net effect is a perversion of the Gospel of Jesus Christ. Some exact quotes from this book read: 'Jesus refused to produce a sign … because it was not the Father's will, nor his, to be Messiah'. (p 138) 'The Jews were not rejecting Jesus as Messiah; it was Jesus who was refusing to be the Messiah to the Jews.' (p. 140) 'They wanted him to be their Messiah, but he flatly refused.' (p. 141) 'Jesus rejected to the last detail the role of Messiah in word or deed.' (p. 145) Hagee's own writings condemn him, especially in light of: 1 John 2:22: Who is a liar but he that denieth that Jesus is the Christ? He is antichrist...'​

Do you have any info on dr. Scott Johnson brother Chris? I can't seem to find anything about him over on sermon audo.

So, Hagee is now denying a good portion of scripture in order to justify his defunct eschatology. He has thereby undermined the gospel itself.

How about when Jesus tells Pilate that the Jews have the greater sin in delivering him to Pilate? (John 19:11)

Or, When Peter and John say that the people of Israel were gathered with Pilate, Harod, and the Gentiles against “your holy servant Jesus, whom you anointed”? (Acts 4:27, 28)

Does not Romans chapter 11 speak explicitly about the rejection of the Messiah by the Jews?

His add claims that his book will shake Christian theology. His book is a direct denial of Christian theology.

John Hagee needs to repent of this grievous betrayal of Christianity and personal rejection of Christ, immediately!

Wolves in sheep clothing!
However the sheep skin (outfit) of this one is of poor quality, the wolf is showing all over the place.
Hopefully the sheep around him will see this as well as stop being deceived.

Sermonaudio:

Do you have any info on dr. Scott Johnson brother Chris? I can't seem to find anything about him over on sermon audo.

No, sir I do not. Just what is found on sermonaudio. But, after listening a bit to a few of his clips he is aware of many policial entities and movements that the average preacher fed a diet of Fox[faux] news is not.

The church that founded us was studying a John Hagee book in Sunday School. My mother-in-law brought it my attention. I told her to give the book back to the teacher and excuse herself from his class. She did.

What about, "Thou art the Christ". Put that together with, "Blessed art thou, Simon Bar-Jona for flesh and blood hath not revealed it unto thee, but My Father which is in heaven."
(Matthew 16:16,17)

Did the Father reveal a lie to Simon in causing him to understand that Jesus was the Messiah (Christ)?

Antichrist.

I write to you, not because you do not know the truth, but because you know it, and because no lie is of the truth. Who is the liar but he who denies that Jesus is the Christ? This is the antichrist, he who denies the Father and the Son. No one who denies the Son has the Father. Whoever confesses the Son has the Father also.
(1Jn 2:21-23)

I am glad that the lord brought me out of Hyper-dispensationalism. Im surprised, but not too surprised. How can he deny that Jesus never considered himself to be the messiah? If this were true, than to who'm are we to look? Are the OT prophecies about Christ being THE messiah wrong, or is John Hagee. wow.

When did this start?? I had no idea. I used to really like Hagee in my Charismatic days. :wow: :wow:

If he won't repent, he should resign his position and become a Jewish Rabbi. His conversion to Judaism is nearly complete. :(

John Hagee has always struck me as one big fat idiot anyway(pardon the bluntness).

I never pay him any mind whatsoever.

Frankly I knew from the first time that I heard Hagee that he was a nut. Now he is a dangerous nut. I've never cared one iota for his ministry. Now he is leading people to hell.

What have other evangelical leaders said about this?

Very disapointing!

I knew he was in error with his teachings, but this is crazy!

I have been reading books on "liberal" theology and churches lately and I have noticed that what they believe is not too far off from what the modern evangelical church has become of late. With him saying that Jesus did not come to earth to be the Messiah how is this any different from anything that comes out of the Jesus Seminar? Why is Hagee and Osteen and the like still considered to be legitimate teaching what they do? Is it because they give an altar call afterwards? It does not matter what you teach as long as you have a "heart for the lost?"
If he believes this I gaurantee he does not get salvation right and if not what good is he doing?

2Ti 3:1 This know also, that in the last days perilous times shall come.
2Ti 3:2 For men shall be lovers of their own selves, covetous, boasters, proud, blasphemers, disobedient to parents, unthankful, unholy,
2Ti 3:3 Without natural affection, trucebreakers, false accusers, incontinent, fierce, despisers of those that are good,
2Ti 3:4 Traitors, heady, highminded, lovers of pleasures more than lovers of God;
2Ti 3:5 Having a form of godliness, but denying the power thereof: from such turn away.
2Ti 3:6 For of this sort are they which creep into houses, and lead captive silly women laden with sins, led away with divers lusts,
2Ti 3:7 Ever learning, and never able to come to the knowledge of the truth.
2Ti 3:8 Now as Jannes and Jambres withstood Moses, so do these also resist the truth: men of corrupt minds, reprobate concerning the faith.
2Ti 3:9 But they shall proceed no further: for their folly shall be manifest unto all [men], as theirs also was.
2Ti 3:10 But thou hast fully known my doctrine, manner of life, purpose, faith, longsuffering, charity, patience,
2Ti 3:11 Persecutions, afflictions, which came unto me at Antioch, at Iconium, at Lystra; what persecutions I endured: but out of [them] all the Lord delivered me.
2Ti 3:12 Yea, and all that will live godly in Christ Jesus shall suffer persecution.
2Ti 3:13 But evil men and seducers shall wax worse and worse, deceiving, and being deceived

I posted this video on a family blog and my sister, who was completely shocked, asked, "Do you think he's using this as an angle to get attention for book sales? Surely he does not literally believe what he's teasing the public with."

I answered:

Do you think he's using this as an angle to get attention for book sales?

The answer is yes, I think he's trying to get attention for his book sales.

Surely he does not literally believe what he's teasing the public with.

Are we not supposed to take him at face value? He states, "It [his book] Scripturally proves that...Jesus did not come to earth to be the Messiah... Jesus refused by word and deed... to be the Messiah..." And at the same time he's saying these things, the rolling script on the screen actually prints out the words: "Jesus refused to be the Messiah." If he means this as a "tease" then he is a vile liar. I'll just take him at his word and believe that he is denying Jesus as the Christ (Messiah).

It seems to me that Hagee has left biblical Christianity and is attempting become some sort of pseudo-Jew. He's trying to become fully judaistic while pretending to still embrace the New Testament. However, once a person renounces Jesus as Christ, he can no longer be considered any type of authentic Christian.

My big question is: How will the rest of his evangelical and charismatic peers react to his denial of Jesus as the Christ? So far, there has been nothing but silence from people like Oral Roberts (who rightly denounced Carlton Pearson when he became a Universalist) or Kenneth Copeland (who often has Hagee on his show). Is the Charismatic Church going to simply accept that a person can be a "Christian" without accepting Jesus as the Messiah?

The silence is deafening.

Some quotes from the book:

"Jesus refused to produce a sign because it was not the Father’s will, nor his, to be Messiah." (p 138)

"The Jews were not rejecting Jesus as Messiah; it was Jesus who was refusing to be the Messiah." (p. 140)

"They wanted him to be their Messiah, but he flatly refused." (p. 141)

"Jesus rejected to the last detail the role of Messiah in word or deed." (p. 145)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back