John Hagee: Jesus Did NOT Come to be the Messiah

Status
Not open for further replies.
I smell a Wild Boar News Podcast cooking.
WIY-ULD BOAR!
WIY-ULD BOAR!
WIY-ULD BOAR!
WIY-ULD BOAR!
WIY-ULD BOAR!
WIY-ULD BOAR!

I thought a chant would be nice...
Hagee does rather look like a succulent pig now that you mention it.
Well, since you mentioned it, considering the OT dietary laws, that makes him unclean. Having said that, that should also apply to his "theology" (if that's what you want to call it).

Its more a matter of seeing him as denying Jesus Christ (Christ = the annointed one or messiah (??)) as the Messiah. One could believe in the Father, Son and Spirit and deny the incarnation as the Son coming as the Messiah and not be a modalist.

So it could be an obviously flawed dualism.

Whatever the classification, it's not Scriptural by any means.

Not remotely Scriptural. Its not his only flaw.

Well, I know that his gross errors are not a laughing matter, but the fact that you magnified it exponentially made me :lol: with you -- not at you.

BTW, I know this is :offtopic:, but I have something to share with the Board on Country/World News. Looks like our boy Ricky Warren is at it again.

What the junk??? I have always been a little hazy on what Hagee REALLY believes, because nothing I have ever seen of his in the bookstores ever made much sense to me. But this is just ridiculous. So ridiculous I just might have to read it and see it for myself.

What the junk??? I have always been a little hazy on what Hagee REALLY believes, because nothing I have ever seen of his in the bookstores ever made much sense to me. But this is just ridiculous. So ridiculous I just might have to read it and see it for myself.
Read it if you wish, but I'm not sure if you'll be able to stomach reading all of his material. I can only handle reading so much false teaching before I feel like :barfy: literally. (Kenneth Copeland comes to mind as well.)

Maybe they have been shocked into silence, trying to figure out what the heck he is doing..

I honestly don't know why I am surprised, I've known for years he was a wolf in sheeps clothing; but I guess it is the blantly throwing the wool off his back that surprises so many of us...but it is in God's timing, that the Hagee followers will either continue to follow the man or they will begin to turn to the one True God..

There will be many of his followers who will be dismayed not knowing where to turn..many will be turning away from Church bodies altogether, in fear of being deceived yet again, by a man...while others will be searching either for another man to follow, or for churches and pastors who teach the truth..so we need to be ready to invite them in to drink and sup with us...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back