Josh 7:7

Status
Not open for further replies.

clark thompson

Puritan Board Freshman
Joshua 7:7 King James Version (KJV)
7 And Joshua said, Alas, O LORD God, wherefore hast thou at all brought this people over Jordan, to deliver us into the hand of the Amorites, to destroy us? would to God we had been content, and dwelt on the other side Jordan!

Joshua 7:7 1599 Geneva Bible (GNV)

7 And Joshua said, Alas, O Lord God, wherefore hast thou brought this people over Jordan, to deliver us into the hand of the Amorites, and to destroy us? would God we had been content to dwell on the other side Jordan.

1599 Geneva Bible (GNV) Geneva Bible, 1599 Edition. Published by Tolle Lege Press. All rights reserved. No part of this publication may be reproduced or transmitted in any form or by any means, electronic or mechanical, without written permission from the publisher, except in the case of brief quotations in articles, reviews, and broadcasts.

These are my thoughts.
God does not lead us to a lose, the greatest victory, He won already for us on the cross.

Joshua 7:8
KJV 8 O LORD, what shall I say, when Israel turneth their backs before their enemies!
Geneva 8 Oh Lord, what shall I say, when Israel turne their backes before their enemies?

These are my thoughts.
We may not have anything to say but simply preach the gospel.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back