Joyce Meyers

Status
Not open for further replies.
Guys, is this board supposed to be a place where we can bash people? This thread seems like it's turned into another one of the threads that are all-too-common here on PB that is looking for witches to burn and parades their errors in the streets as we decry their sin.

I'm not defending her. I just don't like where this is going.
I wouldn't say that calling a false teacher on the carpet is "bashing" per se, no more so than Paul addressing people like Hymnaeus, Philetus, Alexander, Demas, etc., in his epistles.

Now, if this turned into a hurtful and personal attack on unrelated matters, I'd agree.

This thread seems like it's turned into another one of the threads that are all-too-common here on PB that is looking for witches to burn and parades their errors in the streets as we decry their sin.

I would argue that charges like these are more common than the behavior they allege.

Hank Hanagraff has several of her sound bites recording her heretical statements. She is of the WOF flavour that says Jesus had to go to hell to whip Satan.

That's really sad, as she has lots of listeners and readers that believe what she says. Too bad.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back