K-Love Switches to Exclusive a Cappella Psalmody

Status
Not open for further replies.
Say this in your deep radio voice:

"You're listening to 101.7 KPSM. All Psalms...all the time."

or

"This is 860 WPSM...your hometown station for Psalms."

Wouldn't that be great?

What is sad about this is that if this were to really happen Christians (by and large) would probably stop listening. :(

Finally a theologically sound Christian radio station. Even Martin Lloyd Jones sermons. Sure wont tickle the ears of the baptized pagans that listen in, but the sheep will hear sound biblical doctrine truth.

Finally a theologically sound Christian radio station. Even Martin Lloyd Jones sermons. Sure wont tickle the ears of the baptized pagans that listen in, but the sheep will hear sound biblical doctrine truth.

Actually, I know of at least one theologically sound terrestrial radio station, broadcasting to the Hudson Valley area of NY state. They affirm the major reformed confessions.

HOME : Redeemer Broadcasting | Redeemer Broadcasting, Inc.

You can listen online.

Actually, I know of at least one theologically sound terrestrial radio station, broadcasting to the Hudson Valley area of NY state. They affirm the major reformed confessions.

You can listen online.

Thanks Tim! Saved the link on my Laptop.

This thread is not positive or encouraging at all

Well, the traditional mass media of radio and television may not have much to offer in many areas of the country, but I believe this is one of the good things about the internet. There is no shortage of edifying material for those of us who love (and are seeking) the soundest of doctrine and the purest of practice.

Well, the traditional mass media of radio and television may not have much to offer in many areas of the country, but I believe this is one of the good things about the internet. There is no shortage of edifying material for those of us who love (and are seeking) the soundest of doctrine and the purest of practice.

I think Rev Perkin's was playing on K-Love's slogan of being positive and encouraging.

You can listen online.

Thanks for sharing this link, Tim.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back