Kauai Reformation Church Sermons Online

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello Riley,

We as a congregation have been working on Kauai since February 2007. I oversaw the work from a distance and by means of pastoral visits until July 2009 when we sent a church planter. We are praying for the KRC to be received by the Kauaian 'ohana and in turn to minister to it in the same spirit. Lord willing, it will be a launching pad for ministry throughout the islands, to revive a once vibrant Christian witness.

Hello Riley,

We as a congregation have been working on Kauai since February 2007. I oversaw the work from a distance and by means of pastoral visits until July 2009 when we sent a church planter. We are praying for the KRC to be received by the Kauaian 'ohana and in turn to minister to it in the same spirit. Lord willing, it will be a launching pad for ministry throughout the islands, to revive a once vibrant Christian witness.

At this time I am aware of only two Reformed churches in the islands, yours, and an OPC work on Oahu. May God increase their tribe.

My wife converted from Roman Catholicism to the Reformed faith (before we were engaged, when we were good friends) and there was no remotely Reformed church on the entire island (Hawaii.) She still tells horror stories about the evangelical church she attended there until our wedding. (Which incidentally, I had recommended to her after a phone conversation with their pastor.)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back