KFC- Cheeto Chicken Sandwich

Are you going to try it?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
That looks AMAZING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Googling for the nearest KFC now!
I thought the exact same thing, though I am on a diet, my next cheat day will consist of purchasing this item just out of curiosity.

There's a KFC right down the road from us. We chose McDonald's ice cream tonight though. 59 cent summer ice cream cones. A good deal it is.
I plan on going for it on Friday. I was suspicious the actual sandwich would be a let down as fast food pictures are mostly deceiving. However even the YouTube food reviews show it looking just as delicious as the picture and it gets surprisingly good reviews.

And BTW, my wife does great home cooking, but when you do Keto you tend to plan your cheat days with a carb fest. Once per month, when i have a cheat day, I usually fill it with fried chicken and ice cream!

Just need a nacho cheese dipping sauce!

I plan on going for it on Friday. I was suspicious the actual sandwich would be a let down as fast food pictures are mostly deceiving. However even the YouTube food reviews show it looking just as delicious as the picture and it gets surprisingly good reviews.

And BTW, my wife does great home cooking, but when you do Keto you tend to plan your cheat days with a carb fest. Once per month, when i have a cheat day, I usually fill it with fried chicken and ice cream!

Just need a nacho cheese dipping sauce!
My low carb cheat days are 2 per year. I go for a cheesesteak sub or Ledo pizza. It sure wouldn’t be that thing!

My low carb cheat days are 2 per year. I go for a cheesesteak sub or Ledo pizza. It sure wouldn’t be that thing!
No sure what diet you are doing, but I found a fairly satisfying healthy scratch for the Pizza itch, which likely explains why I don’t go that route on my cheat day. Google fathead pizza dough. Made from scratch shredded cheese, cream cheese, Almond flour, and egg.

One has to shake his head in wonder that the originator of this thread could productively contribute (at least until post 343) to a EP thread.

One has to shake his head in wonder that the originator of this thread could productively contribute (at least until post 343) to a EP thread.
Hey.....everyone has to break for lunch. I felt like we could use a lighter posting or two. The past couple days have felt a little heavy with the EP debate and the needed/received corresponding thread moderations.:detective:

No sure what diet you are doing, but I found a fairly satisfying healthy scratch for the Pizza itch, which likely explains why I don’t go that route on my cheat day. Google fathead pizza dough. Made from scratch shredded cheese, cream cheese, Almond flour, and egg.
I do fathead pizza a lot. It is surprisingly good. I keep my carb count under 30 gm/day and its funny, when I saw that “thing” you guys are admiring first thought was “it’s nothing but carbs” another good and fast meal is baked wings with Texas Pete and butter sauce:banana:

I do fathead pizza a lot. It is surprisingly good. I keep my carb count under 30 gm/day and its funny, when I saw that “thing” you guys are admiring first thought was “it’s nothing but carbs” another good and fast meal is baked wings with Texas Pete and butter sauce:banana:
Me too on the dough and carbs. Are you doing Keto? Ever made taco shells out of shredded cheese?

Me too on the dough and carbs. Are you doing Keto? Ever made taco shells out of shredded cheese?
Not in ketosis lately, just low carb. I do miss Mexican food so if I could figure out how to make a taco shell with cheese I’d do it. Is it the same recipe as for the pizza crust?

One things is for certain. The OP sandwich, while it may be inspiring, does does not follow the Westchickinster Standards and therefore is not a confessional sandwich. My last joke for today!

Hey.....everyone has to break for lunch. I felt like we could use a lighter posting or two. The past couple days have felt a little heavy with the EP debate and the needed/received corresponding thread moderations.:detective:

I was intending for the emphasis to be on your cheesy (pun intended ) post 343.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back