KFC- Cheeto Chicken Sandwich

Are you going to try it?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Grant,

You Southerners and your fried chicken. ;) Looks pretty gross, but I'm sure for some it's just the ticket for filling the cracks of the heart.

***Mutters to himself, "only in America."***

It's insulting. Velveeta and Ro-tel, with some diced serranos added into the mix, on the other hand . . . well that's just a great staple. Queso what, you might say. Nacho business. I don't wanna taco bout it.

@Grant Jones

You didn't know, but this burger originated in Sweden, originally called the Schmer Der Hurdy Gurdy.

It's made by flerpity floopin den sandwichens, boilen and burden den Cheetens, served with a side of perppity-kern and shrimpens, micronuken wid un bazooken.

Last edited:
You didn't know, but this burger originated in Sweden, originally called the Schmer Der Hurdy Gurdy.

It's made by flerpity floopin den sandwichens, boilen and burden den Cheetens, served with a side of perppity-kern and shrimpens, micronuken wid un bazooken.
:rofl::applause:

@Grant Jones

This was brilliant and, in my opinion, should be pinned for the edification of future generations.

Honest question, brothers: When does joking about a sandwich in spiritual terms become irreverent, or at least, unhelpful?

Honest question, brothers: When does joking about a sandwich in spiritual terms become irreverent, or at least, unhelpful?
I am not sure if you are referring to my post, but I have no problem with my post because I am not actually quoting biblical wording, but contemporary evangelical wording.

Just throwing it out there, brothers. Not condemning. Always good to be mindful, right?

Just throwing it out there, brothers. Not condemning. Always good to be mindful, right?
It's a noble concern. Jocularity about holy things is a crying sin in the professing church today and one we ought to see we don't fall into. I love a good joke and having a good laugh. But when it comes to God and his Word, I don't joke around or permit my children to.

That said, I don't believe anything in this thread has even come close to humor that I would call irreverent or profane.

The Swedish Chef is a great way to amuse my girls and their father at the same time :p

This was brilliant and, in my opinion, should be pinned for the edification of future generations.

Of all things I write, I'll be remembered for borkity-borkin wid den Shweden Chefen en der PersherkertyBerden?

:surrender:

To give credit where credit is due... don't get these stuck in your head...

Popkern

Bazooken

Alas, the KJV thead posteth counteth is increasing festinate'r than this one. Scotty, i needeth m're pow'r!

Well I know you have all been waiting. Warning warning the food depicted below is dangerous and I normally only eat like this on a monthly cheat day from my Ketogenic diet.

# 1 - The sandwich is delicious and worth trying. Chicken was crunchy, tender, juicy, with the classic KFC spice blend. Plus cheesy goodness and Cheetos. I say this as one who had given up on KFC.
FF5FE6E2-003A-4201-B91B-904E8A1B2707.jpeg
406CE362-0830-4143-A2D2-99979DCCA7DA.jpeg

#2 - I think this has also been a secret Russian ploy to conquer America, because 5 minutes later I looked like this (they now have infiltrated KFC):

014D2DEF-4F37-4B29-BC00-5FA97E1586C0.jpeg

# 3 - Still worth every bite:detective:

Well I know you have all been waiting. Warning warning the food depicted below is dangerous and I normally only eat like this on a monthly cheat day from my Ketogenic diet.

# 1 - The sandwich is delicious and worth trying. Chicken was crunchy, tender, juicy, with the classic KFC spice blend. Plus cheesy goodness and Cheetos. I say this as one who had given up on KFC.
View attachment 6186
View attachment 6187

#2 - I think this has also been a secret Russian ploy to conquer America, because 5 minutes later I looked like this (they now have infiltrated KFC):

View attachment 6188

# 3 - Still worth every bite:detective:
I am coveting and must repent. That looks oh sooooooooo goood.

The Swedish Chef is a great way to amuse my girls and their father at the same time :p

Of all things I write, I'll be remembered for borkity-borkin wid den Shweden Chefen en der PersherkertyBerden?

:surrender:

To give credit where credit is due... don't get these stuck in your head...

Popkern

Bazooken
I thought you made all that Swedish stuff up, had no idea it was a muppets character.:tumbleweed:

When I saw Cheeto in the title, I was convinced it was another Trump Derangement Syndrome themed post. ;)

On second thoughts, given that the opening poster is another orange-haired American with similarily bad dietary habits, perhaps I was mistaken. :stirpot:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back