Koine Greek App

Status
Not open for further replies.

JM

Puritan Board Doctor
Is there a recommended Greek App for the iPhone? An app that will aid in the study of the language?

Thank you.

j

Have you looked?

I just did a quick google search and found some that look decent enough.

I think the key word was recommended. I think he wants to know if anyone else has a good one they have been using.

I did look but was hoping for a recommended app. Something other PB'ers have used and thought highly of.

I have the Greek Reader app loaded on my iPod Touch. It doesn't actually have the Greek NT text but instead will list the "rarer" words that occur in the text (you set the minimum number of occurrences, presumably according to your reading proficiency level).

I'm not sure I would "recommend" it as I was hoping when I downloaded it that it would have the actual Greek text, which it does not. Plus it wasn't free. But you might find it useful.

Mounce has a vocabulary app that I find very useful. Makes it easy to refresh vocab when you find yourself waiting in line to be groped by TSA.....or waiting for just about anything else. ;)

It costs around $10, which is a fortune for an app, but a solid and very useful tool. Just search for "Mounce" in the App Store.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back