Lachman's The Marrow Controversy

Status
Not open for further replies.

VirginiaHuguenot

Puritanboard Librarian
Does anybody know where I can find a copy of David Lachman's The Marrow Controversy, 1718-1723: An Historical and Theological Analysis?

I've looked for it for quite a while. If you find it, you'll probably be looking at $200ish. I checked out a copy from Vandy's library for a perusal. Looks like top notch scholarship. I emailed back and forth with Dr. Lachman and he has no copies available or know of where they are to be had. I encouraged him to try and bring it back into print even with Wipf and Stock...

I have a copy I got back around the year it was published, by Rutherford House I think. It is a straight reprint of the typed dissertation. I presume the text has never been put into etext. But all it would take would be sending a copy to a POD publisher to keep it available I would think. It's a pity it is not formally published; though I would not want to be the one to reset the text (not for free certainly;)).

I have a copy I got back around the year it was published, by Rutherford House I think. It is a straight reprint of the typed dissertation. I presume the text has never been put into etext. But all it would take would be sending a copy to a POD publisher to keep it available I would think. It's a pity it is not formally published; though I would not want to be the one to reset the text (not for free certainly;)).

I even contacted Rutherford House and that too was a no go. If I can get my bookscanner back online, I would gladly scan the book to get it into a digital format for resetting. I'll also give you a $1 so you won't have to do it for free...:handshake:

I even contacted Rutherford House and that too was a no go. If I can get my bookscanner back online, I would gladly scan the book to get it into a digital format for resetting. I'll also give you a $1 so you won't have to do it for free...:handshake:
I would just keep after David to get it done; there isn't any reason he couldn't do POD himself and offer it via his website. Just too many irons in the fire, I know.

My former pastor, Steve Bradley, has a copy. He says it is, except for the appearance/format, a study par excellence on the subject.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back