Lane, Todd, and Vic are now Administrators

Status
Not open for further replies.
Congratulations!

snoopy.gif

Congrats gentlemen! Have a few of these:

300_165295.jpg

That ain't right! Quit teasing a former PAer who now lives in the SouthWest with one of his favs! :lol:

-----Added 3/7/2009 at 12:53:03 EST-----

All very excellent choices! As Todd mentioned in his reply to one of my posts he and I go wayyyyyyy back! I'm thinking about 12 years possibly or more. He is one of the reasons I became a Reformed Presbyterian! :wow:

:wwbd:
Excellent choices all!!!!!

Congratulations! I have seen Lane's integrity and learning on his blog as well as here, and know Vic to be something like a modern Christian Renaissance Gentleman, transcending technology and time: Todd has helped to answer my questions patiently quite a few times.
:agree: Congratulations ! I look forward to being "administrated" by these gentlemen.

Congrats gentlemen! Have a few of these:

300_165295.jpg

That ain't right! Quit teasing a former PAer who now lives in the SouthWest with one of his favs! :lol:

-----Added 3/7/2009 at 12:53:03 EST-----

All very excellent choices! As Todd mentioned in his reply to one of my posts he and I go wayyyyyyy back! I'm thinking about 12 years possibly or more. He is one of the reasons I became a Reformed Presbyterian! :wow:

Blessings Brothers. Also, try the PORTER:lol::lol::lol:

Men, congratulations are in order. You've successfully convinced the PB powers that be that you have what it takes to be an Administrator here. Good job.

Too many people to thank!

But thanks to all anyway.

I'm happy to have been asked to help run this board, and am humbled at being associated with such fine men.

Too many people to thank!

But thanks to all anyway.

I'm happy to have been asked to help run this board, and am humbled at being associated with such fine men.

As am I. This is an opportunity I don't deserve, but will aim to do my utmost to serve the Lord in this new role. It is a weighty honor indeed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back