Last Posts by Member?

Status
Not open for further replies.

jaybird0827

PuritanBoard Honor Roll
Is there a way on this forum to view posts by member? On the Free Church Message Board you can view your last posts or the last posts of any member. It's on the same page as your profile. Can we do that here? If not, would it be possible to add a similar feature?

Thanks,
Jay

Jay,

You can click on "find" below the signature of a user or when viewing their profile you can click on "search for all posts by this user." Both options will bring up a list of all posts by a particular user in chronological order.

If you do a search and then search by username (leaving "search for" blank) you will get all their posts with their latest one listed first.

There are a few ways I know of in which you can search posts by member here. One is clicking on "profile" and at the bottom it has a place you can click to search for all posts by member. If you are looking to narrow the search, the search function also has an option to search posts by member.

Thanks y'all. Just tried it and I'm like (duh) that was easy.

Scott, interesting you replied - actually it was one of your posts I was looking for - the one about the PCUSA and naming the Persons of the Godhead.

I knew there had to be something.

Jay

[Edited on 7-4-2006 by jaybird0827]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back