Library of free online seminary courses

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thank you! I have just recently discovered iTunes U and am loving it. edit. Just saw that this is the classes at iTunes U. Let me highly recommend them! At least I am learning a lot.

You can click the links at Monergism for the RTS courses and view/listen to them in your web browser as well.

Last edited:
Thank you! I have just recently discovered iTunes U and am loving it. edit. Just saw that this is the classes at iTunes U. Let me highly recommend them! At least I am learning a lot.

A lot of great stuff there, and some from some other institutions as well, including Reformed professors (even if I think they listed all of the Reformed institutions that are on iTunes U).

It looks like Dr Beeke has added a few classes. I had his earlier lectures from almost ten years ago. I wonder if the Puritan Theology course is just available in audio format. I mean, I can convert the youtube videos to mp3, but this would be easier.

I'm teaching the local church women regarding the threat of Islam. With this I can further my own education regarding the subject.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back