Ligonier Ministries' Conference Seattle, WA: Who's going?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Augusta

Puritan Board Doctor
[color=darkblue:4d58f365e9][b:4d58f365e9]My husband and I will be attending the Seattle, WA Ligonier conference this Sept. 11th. Is anyone else in the Northwest going to attend? The subject is the providence of God. I am excited. I have never been to one of these before. :bs2: [/b:4d58f365e9][/color:4d58f365e9]

I'm not going but I have been to one in the past (got to meet R.C!) You will have a great time. Make sure you bring lots of money because I think Ligioner brings their whole warehouse with them. If you don't bring money to buy something make sure you bring something that you may want signed by RC.

Cole

I'm most likely going with a couple fellas from church. :) It'd be nice to meet some fellow board members! :handshake:

Matt

[color=darkblue:23eba7e956][b:23eba7e956]It would be great to meet some fellow board members. We will have to come up with a way to hook up. How big are these conferences usually?? Once we know who all is going we will come up with a way. [/b:23eba7e956][/color:23eba7e956]

I used to live up in the Kirkland/Redmond/Bothell area. The area used to be pretty scant in terms of good Reformed conferences and speakers up there. Looks like things have changed. Hope the conference goes well.

I was going to volunteer at one of the Ligonier conferences that was to be held in Houston, TX. It got cancelled due to Sept. 11. :no: Haven't been able to make it to anymore since then.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back