Limited Time: Free Bahnsen/Stein Debate!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm taking an audio ethics course by Bahnsen right now. I repent in dust and ashes for all the years I buried my head in the sand and refused to listen to men like this. What a tremendously gifted saint of God this man was. Thank God for His grace in opening our eyes in justification AND in sanctification.

I'm taking an audio ethics course by Bahnsen right now. I repent in dust and ashes for all the years I buried my head in the sand and refused to listen to men like this. What a tremendously gifted saint of God this man was. Thank God for His grace in opening our eyes in justification AND in sanctification.

His Personal Holiness course was one of the most invigorating/humbling/soul stirring things I have ever listened to. He did an excellent job, all in one course, on rebutting libertarian free will philosophers, Roman Catholic theologies of merit, and setting forth a Ridderbosian view of sanctification.

His Personal Holiness course was one of the most invigorating/humbling/soul stirring things I have ever listened to. He did an excellent job, all in one course, on rebutting libertarian free will philosophers, Roman Catholic theologies of merit, and setting forth a Ridderbosian view of sanctification.

J,

Where did you get that course?

The Covenant site keeps asking me for credit card information! It says there is no charge, but wants me to put in my info.

J,

Where did you get that course?

See here

While all of them are good and foundational, some are more hard hitting than others. I would suggest the following:
Lectures 3-19.

I downloaded one or two every ten days. That made both cost and time manageable. This was arguably the best audio material I have ever listened to. I originally began it to be this great ethical apologist. I ended humiliated and in the dust.

Ok, I am sending the debate to a few people via yousendit. However, due to computer-interent connections, it won't get sent until tomorrow morning or later tonight. Maybe later tonight.(sorry, insert frowny face)

anybody else want me to send them the debate? If so, PM me your email address.

Got them. Thanks a lot Jacob for that. It's a really great debate. Bahnsen is sharp!

I held onto this debate for dear life in colllege. My faith was constantly under attack. I then began to study, not just Bahnsen's arguments in the debate, but Bahnsen's debate moves themselves. Bahnsen taught me/teaching me how to set up an argument and find weak spots.

I also think this debate is funny at a number of moments.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back