LinkedIn Resume Builder

Status
Not open for further replies.

Semper Fidelis

2 Timothy 2:24-25
Staff member
I'm retiring from the Marine Corps later this year and have received much help from friends and others in transition.

Increasingly, I'm finding Relationships Matter | LinkedIn to be a tremendous networking resource. Some use it just like Facebook but LinkedIn is more of a networking resource for job offers.

After I built a good résumé I discovered that LinkedIn lent itself to taking the sections of a good résumé and completing my LinkedIn profile using the same material. There is a public LinkedIn profile that can be placed as a link on business cards to give to prospective contacts.

Last week I found this tool: Turn your LinkedIn Profile into a Resume | Resume Builder

It builds a professional résumé in minutes and even proved to help me go back and refine my LinkedIn profile as I had left some sections blank or incomplete. I can essentially now keep my LinkedIn profile up to date and produce a résumé on demand as needed for interviews or prospects.

Anyhow, check it out. It's very useful.

Thanks for this post. I have recently started using LinkedIN in an attempt to build a network and find employment.
I will try out the resume builder.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back