Logos reformed 8

Status
Not open for further replies.
If you're not a pastor (maybe) or in academics related to their works in which you need quick access to multiple resources, skip it I say. It's good, but likely not best.

If you are determined to spend that much, missions? Needy families? Does someone else need books?

https://www.logos.com/product/184356/puritan-ultimate-collection
Is this worth it or buy McMahon’s Puritan packs
I have logos 8 reformed gold

I have Logos 8 Reformed Bronze. It came with some gems, but there is much filler included. I've ended up spending a lot over time supplementing it with lexicons, commentaries, and theological works.

Is this ultimate Puritan collection new? I own most of these in Logos and book form already. Personally, I love having my Puritan library in Logos also. I travel a lot, so It saves my baggage weight. I have also developed a system of study where I've incorporated my Logos resources with tangible books. When I read, I always take massive amounts of notes and save quotes. It takes longer. Now, as I am reading, I will take down quick identifiers in a notebook that I will later use to find inside Logos. From there, I digitally highlight and copy quotes into Word and type up detailed notes. My notes and quotes are now digitally archived for faster retrieval.

Are you referring to McMahon's pack that can be used to build personal books in Logos? If so, those will only work on the desktop software. Your personal books will not work on the Logos mobile app. That is a big factor as to why I purchase the resources directly from Logos.

Last edited:
I have wasted nothing, I am trying gold for a month and I can change my mine and get a refund or I might get bronze and build myself a library

Sorry, I am just saying I can still think and change my options what the difference between reformed confessions of the 16 17th centuries on kindle and on logos

I have Logos 8 Reformed Bronze. It came with some gems, but there is much filler included. I've ended up spending a lot over time supplementing it with lexicons, commentaries, and theological works.

Is this ultimate Puritan collection new? I own most of these in Logos and book form already. Personally, I love having my Puritan library in Logos also. I travel a lot, so It saves my baggage weight. I have also developed a system of study where I've incorporated my Logos resources with tangible books. When I read, I always take massive amounts of notes and save quotes. It takes longer. Now, as I am reading, I will take down quick identifiers in a notebook that I will later use to find inside Logos. From there, I digitally highlight and copy quotes into Word and type up detailed notes. My notes and quotes are now digitally archived for faster retrieval.

Are you referring to McMahon's pack that can be used to build personal books in Logos? If so, those will only work on the desktop software. Your personal books will not work on any Logos.mobile apps. That was a big factor as to why I just purchase the resources directly from Logos.

Hey would you be willing to do a video or a detailed write up of your Logos and tangible notes workflow? I’m struggling to find a system that works.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Either one would be profitable, the only downfall of loading personal books into a Logos library is that they're not searchable whereas the Logos books are.

Either one would be profitable, the only downfall of loading personal books into a Logos library is that they're not searchable whereas the Logos books are.

Personal books are searchable. And you can even tag them.

Personal books are searchable. And you can even tag them.

Excuse me, I meant to say they're only local unless they changed that, meaning that you would have to have a direct path to the file in order to have access to it. So the cloud feature would be available.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back