Logos sale on Wipf & Stock titles

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reformed Covenanter

Cancelled Commissioner
There are many volumes heavily discounted in the Logos sale on Wipf and Stock books. While I already have it in paperback, I purchased a copy of Heinrich Heppe's Reformed Dogmatics. I may still read the hard-copy, but the Logos version is handy for copying and pasting. I may purchase some of Meredith Kline and William Lane Craig's books that I do not already own (though not Professor Craig's defence of Molinism!!!). Also, I seem to recall this sale occurring last year as well, as I purchased a couple of books by those authors back then.

Edit: This link might work better for you. There are important books available from various authors, including Geerhardus Vos and D. A. Carson.

Beza, Block, Ferguson, and Neusner are some of the more valuable authors in that catalog. Chad Walsh is quite able, and Newbigin is useful in certain contexts.

James Dolezal’s “God Without Parts” (on impassibility) is in there. https://www.logos.com/product/17856...city-and-the-metaphysics-of-gods-absoluteness

I see some Michael Horton titles and a couple from Walter Kaiser and William Dumbrell. Commentaries by the likes of Gordon Fee and Craig Keener and others may be of interest.

It’s worth scrolling through all 11 pages and 600+ books. Naturally, there are a good many questionable or even bad books, such as those promoting the NPP or annhilationism.

As Daniel said, they had a similar sale a year or two ago. But I think there may be more books this time. I could be wrong, but I see some Carson titles that I don’t remember seeing before.

By the way, somewhere deep within the TGC website you can find many of Carson’s books for free in PDF format. The one drawback is that at least some of them don’t have the pagination of the hard copy, which is usually one of the benefits of a PDF. But you can’t argue with the price.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:
Will you be using your stimulus check to buy up all of the books on pentecostalism?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Most of them are already on Hoopla or Cloud Library. The only one that I don't have that I need is Keener's two volumes on miracles (which is actually more of a New Testament study).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back