Looking for Signed Bahnsen

Status
Not open for further replies.

desolesiii

Puritan Board Freshman
Dear friends,

I am currently looking for a book, article, or other memorabilia signed (or handwritten) by Dr. Greg L. Bahnsen. I will pay a high price for these items, as I have recently acquired the hobby of collecting signed books. Greg Bahnsen is my favorite theologian, and I have purchased over 500 of his lectures from Covenant Media Foundation. I would, however, also be interested in purchasing anything by J. Gresham Machen or Arthur Pink. It is my suspicion that the most likely work to be signed by Dr. Bahnsen would be the original print of Theonomy in Christian Ethics. I am largely indifferent to the condition of the book, insofar as the signature is authentic and readable. The best way to conduct any transaction, in my mind, would be to email me with a letter of intention (establishing a contract), and then I will mail a check with delivery confirmation. I am a law student, and I feel adequately protected by this measure. Otherwise, we can use Ebay after some correspondence. I'm looking forward to hearing from any prospective sellers, and I wish you all kind providence for this upcoming, new year!

P.S. I would also consider trade for my signed copy of "Defense of the Faith" - Cornelius Van Til.

There were several as I recall in the library of Covenant College.

If you're ever nearby (near Chattanooga, TN) you might want to check it out if you're interested in signed works. There were signed works from many reconstructionists, many of which were donated by the authors themselves.

There were several as I recall in the library of Covenant College.

If you're ever nearby (near Chattanooga, TN) you might want to check it out if you're interested in signed works. There were signed works from many reconstructionists, many of which were donated by the authors themselves.

Great suggestion! I wonder if Covenant College would sell one to me though?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back