Losing weight as submitted lifestyle practice

Status
Not open for further replies.
Whats the deal with sodas? I can understand the sugary ones being bad, but what about pop that has just 5-10 calories per litre. Is there an issue with the chemicals involved inhibiting weightloss?

(I lost 22lbs before Christmas - I think I halved that over Christmas. Yep, I gain verrrry easily. Still back on the 'regime' now.)

My way:

Breakfast: eggs/steak
Lunch: watermelon/melon of some sort/peanuts
Dinner: steak/fruit/salad

Drops weight like crazy and then moderate once you have hit your target.

But that's the issue: I've not had but one or two alcoholic beverages this entire holiday season but oh, the gluttony! People have been dropping off meals since Gabriel was born and they always come with desserts. I've gained about 12 lbs in a month. Dang!

Cutting out white sugar is also helpful in the long run and when you're totally sugar free, you feel like a million bucks!

I am going to start "Body for Life" by Bill Philips again in a week or so. Body-for-LIFE . I lost 30 pounds about for years ago by working out the way he teaches you in the book. The book is like $20 or so, probably allot less on Amozon or e-bay. The diet consists of six meals a day, but the portions are smaller.

1. Circut training with weights
2. Cardio(sprint style) every other day

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back