Lost on an island

Status
Not open for further replies.

BobVigneault

Bawberator
A fellow was sitting in his study contemplating his plane trip that day and looking for something to read when he got to San Diego. He stumbled upon the Puritan Board and began to read. It didn't take long before he realized what a deep and rich reservoir of knowledge he had discovered.

He wanted to read more but not having the time he downloaded the entire site to his Treo (which had an impossibly large memory, and because I'm making this up it was also solar powered). He drove to the airport and got in his BeechJet 400 and took off for San Diego. Unable to clear his mind of the marvelous things he had read he didn't notice that the storm of the century was entering his air space.

It hit and he fought and struggled with the controls until after six hours he managed to crash the jet just off of a small unchartered island in the south pacific. He swam to shore and began 15 years as a castaway with nothing to read except the Puritan Board. But what glorious reading it was. It opened his eyes.

When he was found the rescuers were puzzled because there were three huts erected near the beach. "Excuse us sir, but why do we see three huts here, weren't you alone?"

"The hut on the left is where I have lived and the hut on the right is where I go to church."

"Oh, but sir, what then is that hut in the middle?"

"Oh," he said smugly, "that's where I used to go to church!" :rofl:

Ah Ha!

I was listening to the White Horse Inn this morning and I heard Kim Riddlebarger just tell the punch line and I decided to add the PB twist. I am so sorry my brother that I didn't credit you from last year. It's just that it's hard for me to keep your Ten-Thousand-Five-Hundred Posts!!!!!!!!!! straight in my head. Well it was funny then and it's funny now for the freshman class. Hugs and kisses.

[Edited on 10-3-2006 by BobVigneault]

hogs.jpg
&

hersheykisses.jpg

What's wrong with that?

Originally posted by LadyFlynt
(I cannot believe that Bob, or any man on the PB, just said, " Hugs and Kisses")

:lol:

Next thing you know they'll be singing "Lord I Lift Your Name on High"!

Originally posted by BobVigneault
Ah Ha!

I was listening to the White Horse Inn this morning and I heard Kim Riddlebarger just tell the punch line and I decided to add the PB twist. I am so sorry my brother that I didn't credit you from last year. It's just that it's hard for me to keep your Ten-Thousand-Five-Hundred Posts!!!!!!!!!! straight in my head. Well it was funny then and it's funny now for the freshman class. Hugs and kisses.

I thought I had just heard that punchline. It was from the White Horse Inn. You and I listen to the same Podcasts.

The latest episode on Christianity Confronts Islam was very informative. I'm looking forward to the next installment. I wish more people could hear that fellow.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back