Magistrate Gov. Perry call for Christian prayer day

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sorry, the quote button isn't working for me this evening.

I'm not defending Governor Perry's politics, but how is it that you've peered into his heart to discern that his denials were insincere? Did he confess to this?

When a politician denies something, if you assume it to be true, you will be correct far more often than you are wrong. In this case, after his last two or three denials, I assured my co-workers that he would try for the office. And it appears that I was correct.

But to get to your question. I took a 'spiritual gifts test' a few years ago. I got an almost perfect score on 'discernment'. So am I an unusually good guesser? Do I have a well developed understanding of the depravity of man? Do I 'peer into hearts'?

I will, however, spend some more time this week on WLC 144 and 145 with regard to the realities of politics.

I took a 'spiritual gifts test' a few years ago. I got an almost perfect score on 'discernment'

I am glad I met you then. I am wanting to place a wager on the Stanley Cup. Can you give me insight as to who will win? :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back