Mall adventures

Status
Not open for further replies.

staythecourse

Puritan Board Junior
Wicka - Not do be too dramatic but my hair stands on end when I meet a witch. Then I keep at the forefront of my mind they are just another lost person loved by God at least in a general sense and hopefully specifically and only a loving conversation can transform them with plenty of GOd's love in what Christ did.

Also it's women a lot of the time which can be BAD news for a guy if he doesn't keep his guard up in the conversation. Although I was not attracted to her I am extra cautious in those instances.

I post this because I want to encourage some of you who might not witness as often as you'd like to take a "witnessing night out." It can be a trip.

I missed "Troy" at the mall which left a Books a million open and a little gang of kids that close out the mall when the last show ends.

I asked the lady serving me my late night cappucino what she thought of what was going down in Massachusetts. I did marketing research out of college and I enjoy hearing people's opinions (of which I find they have many). "I don't care."

What would your parents think "My mom might but my dad wouldn't."

I went back to the point where her family and then our society mind and she admitted, "Well, I know that our countries morals were based on the church."

She (Stephanie) left the church because of hateful hypocrits that she was able to see through. I didn't deny it because I can't deny it, but I said "Don't throw the baby out with the bath water. You can't deny Christ because of the followers. He's the perfect One."

From there we had a 20+ minute conversation and I said, "If you knew that Jesus was the Christ would you follow him. and she as business-like as ever gave a straight "Yes." answer.

I went to Isaiah 53 and since she knew it was OT and I was able to tell her it was written hundreds of years before him. I read the really riveting parts I believed she knew about and included many of the "why He did it" portions.

Stephanie is wicka but unfortunately you would not know it to look at her- no black- no sybols, etc. She does spells though.

Anyway, my prayer to God is, "Father, she's just another person, will you please have mercy on her and reveal yourself to her to save her soul?"

If you would please join me in that prayer just for a bit God will hear and maybe someone else will cross her path or I will see her agian and pick up where we left off.

Also, I had a great conversation after that with a young black man, Willie James, who worked at some point at a Methodist camp and even though he asked Jesus to be his Savior already a lot of what he seemed to be saying was positive thinking stuff which I gently addressed with him as not being able to save a person if he expects to witness to people about Jesus. Again, he was all ears and Jesus was lifted up in the conversation.

Thanks for letting me use this as a journal. But I gotta share this kinda stuff with beleivers who love Jesus and have a heart for people's souls.

To GOD be the glory!

Praise God for these wonderful opportunities! Will pray for Stephanie and the other guy. Most Wiccans do not attempt to harm anyone with their spells, they believe that bad karma would come back on them 3 times if they did. They worship Satan, but not intentionally, they don't know or believe that it's Satan they're worshipping. Many grew up in the visible church.

Very adamant not worshipping Satan

Appreciate the prayers for her - just another lost soul. She made it clear she did not worship Satan and unfortunatley believes he is a church concoction.

So many lies out there that only God can set straight.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back