Matthew Henry on Prayer

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes same book, different publishers. I think the Banner of Truth may have revised the English somewhat more than the Christian Focus edition.

If they are the same thing, is there any reason to prefer the Banner version other than the beautiful edition itself?
Yes same book, different publishers. I think the Banner of Truth may have revised the English somewhat more than the Christian Focus edition.
Thanks!

If they are the same thing, is there any reason to prefer the Banner version other than the beautiful edition itself?
The Banner edition is a quality stitch bound work; I understand the Christian Focus edition is paperback.

I think the Christian Focus edition has extra supplementary material on prayer written by Matthew Henry. I don't think this extra material is in the Banner edition.

Either way you will find this work on prayer a great blessing and help to your prayer life.

The Banner edition is a quality stitch bound work; I understand the Christian Focus edition is paperback.

I think the Christian Focus edition has extra supplementary material on prayer written by Matthew Henry. I don't think this extra material is in the Banner edition.

Either way you will find this work on prayer a great blessing and help to your prayer life.
Thanks brother

I believe they are both edited in different ways. My brain is foggy as I am getting over Covid, so I forget the specifics.

When I get back to the office, I can verify the differences. I know it is more than just the binding.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back