Matthew Henry Study Bible to be Reissued

Status
Not open for further replies.

glorifyinggodinwv

Puritan Board Sophomore
The Matthew Henry Study Bible is being reissued. It is scheduled to be available in October.

Some of the features include:
Clear new typesetting of text and notes
Words of Christ in red (I personally do not consider this to be a positive feature, but I have listed it for information purposes.)
Presentation page
Thumb index
Book introductions, footnotes, and in-text quotations from Matthew Henry’s writings
Side-column references
Biography of Matthew Henry
Concordance
8-page full-color map section
Gilded page edges

Christianbook

Amazon

Blessings,

Last edited:
That is going on my wish list. I need a KJV Study Bible to replace my Jerry Falwell KJV Study Bible I got when I was 8.

(Seriously it is from the "Old Time Gospel Hour" and has a signed intro page from Jerry Falwell. I got it when we were attending a Nazarene Church).

I like the MHSB. Good resource.... but...

Words of Christ in red

I prefer "The Words of the Holy Spirit in Black"

I agree, but I am just glad it is being reissued, since I have been looking for a good used copy for awhile.

---------- Post added at 10:40 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:37 PM ----------

That is going on my wish list. I need a KJV Study Bible to replace my Jerry Falwell KJV Study Bible I got when I was 8.

(Seriously it is from the "Old Time Gospel Hour" and has a signed intro page from Jerry Falwell. I got it when we were attending a Nazarene Church).

Benjamin,

Oddly enough, I too have an old Jerry Falwell Bible that was passed down to me from my grandfather. Suffice it to say, I think Henry's notes might be a little better.

Blessings,

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back